Intro

Hey guys so heads up I do Not own any of the characters. Also most of the time line will be different. I hope you like remember to comment!

~Auni❤️

***

Keanna's POV

I was sitting in my dad's and Emily's kitchen waiting for lunch. As you can see Emily isn't my mom she is my stepmom. My mom is Leah when my mom and dad were dating before Emily came into the picture my mom was pregnant with me. My dad ended up falling in love with Emily, it's not like I have a problem with her... It's my dad and me who don't get along, we just don't see eye to eye. I mean we're nothing like all we ever do is argue, that's why I hate coming over here. Emily sat a plate down, "before the guys get back." "Thank you." She nodded and continued to cook. Paul walked in and said, "what are you eating little one?" "Not for you." "Keanna, please?" "No... Emily is making more you guys eat all the food in this house." Embry chuckled, "she's got a point." I rolled my eyes. Dad came in He kissed my forehead then went over and kissed Emily. I said, "Hey I'm eating here!" Dad and Emily chuckled. Jake picked me up, "come on, little one." "Dude, I'm only 2 years younger then you I'm the Sam exact age as My uncle." Seth walked in and said "she's got a point. We have pretty much all the same class as each other." "Don't get me started on school." Dad chuckled and said, "you need to stop fighting." Seth and I looked at each other before we both started laughing. Mom walked in and said "Seth, Keanna." I grabbed my jacket and said bye to everyone before I walked outside of the house and into the car. When we got home I went to my room grandma sue made me some cookies.

***

One week later

A kid was making fun of Seth and I again because he's my uncle and he's the same age as me. I felt a sudden flash of anger then I pinned the kid to the locker I said "do you want to say that again." He shook his head and I said "what cat got your tongue?" I felt all the guys who are usually at the house trying to get me off the kid I was shaking pretty bad. I shook my head and walked off I need to calm down... I walked past a group of girls one of the girls said "look out say anything about her and her crazy family drama and she will try and kill you." All the other girls laughed. I started shaking way more than before dam this has been happening so much lately. Paul came up behind me and pulled me outside I said "what's wrong with me?" "Nothing." "Please... Paul, I'm really confused." He sighed and said, "I can't tell you..." I started shaking uncontrollably and said "why not? You know don't you Paul?" He nodded and said "Anna, I can't tell you..." I was shaking so much and one minute I'm human the next I'm a wolf? I tried to talk when a bark came out. Paul got out his phone and called someone when they answered he said

P- Sam, it's Keanna.

P- ok bye.

He hung up

I started at him what does he know and what does my dad have to do with it? A few minutes later my dad walked out of the forest I took a step back he said "hey... Hey, it's ok baby daddy's here little one... I can help you okay?" I nodded my tiny head. He went back into the forest and out came a big black wolf, "Hello, princess." "Daddy?" "Little one, are you okay?" "I'm fine... Ish... I mean I'm a wolf? How can I hear you dad? I'm so confused..." "Sh sh. It's ok... I know... I want you to listen very carefully okay?" I nodded he put his nose to my head and said "I'm the Alpha of the pack... Meaning since your my only child that you're going to be Alfa... That's why you can hear me and the rest of the pack... I'm guessing that you're a pup because of your hight..." I growled a little. He liked my head and said "I know. I know your fun-sized." My ears picked up when he said that and I jumped on my back legs putting my front to on his. He sighed and said "I think your one of the first pups." I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my scruff and said "when we get home I'll teach you how to change back to you can have clothes." I struggled to get my fur out of his mouth. I whined and said "daddy, I'm not a baby anymore..." "Says the pup." "Please put me down?" "No." "But dad." "Keanna, no. I will use my Alfa voice on you if you don't listen to me." "Ugh, Fineeee!" "Ohh look a butterfly!" "Really Anna?" "What? It's pretty." "I love you." "Love you more daddy." "Now can you at least try to stay still if you move I could hurt you."

***

***

At Emily's house

Keanna's POV

Mom ran outside, "oh baby..." She walked into the woods and came out as a wolf. She came over to dad and me, "put her down Sam." "You don't boss me around Leah, I'm the Alfa." "And she's my daughter, I have a say in her life as much as you do." I sighed and said "do you guys really have to fight right now?" Dad said "stay here." He put me down and walked into the forest and came back as dad. He said "I'll be right back with clothes... Leah help her change back." When dad walked away mom said, "so you like being a Wolf?" "I don't know yet... But why didn't you and dad tell me you werewolves?" "We weren't allowed to... It's against the rules." "Rules of what?" "The tribe, you'll see." Dad came back out and said, "I thought I told you to help her change back." Mom growled. She went over to the bushes and came out as mom... She said "our little wolf wants answers. I thought you would have told her everything." Dad grabbed his nose and said, "she was more upset the most of the guys when they first changed I wasn't going to make that worse." I tilted my head to the side. Dad went into the woods again after giving mom the clothes... Dad came over to me and liked my head and said "sweetheart, after today you have to cute of all human contact other than the family. So Billy, the guys, Emily, and grandma sue are ok they know and you'll meet more people who know but your old friends.... You can't have contact with them." I took a step away from him and said "b-but..." "Keanna." "Why can't I talk to them?" "Because it's not safe for them..." I laid down and put my head on my paws. Dad did the same thing so we were nose to nose, "you ready to change back?" "Ya..." He picked me up again and set me behind a tree and said "think about being human again... I'll have your mom bring you your clothes." "Thank you, dad." He nodded before he started walking back.