7

Keanna's POV

At school

It's been two days and i skipped school yesterday to avoid Jasper but dad is making me go to day. I walked to my locker where I saw Jasper waiting for me, I rolled my eyes and got into my locker and grabbed my books. Jasper said "hey." "Leave me alone." "Why didn't you go to the river Sunday? I thought we were meeting there? And you didn't go to school yesterday. Are you avoiding me or something?" "I don't have time for this." "Anna, what's wrong?" "Nothing." "Your being really distant. This isn't you what's wrong?" "Just drop it." I walked away from him. I could feel him starring at my back. I rolled my eyes and went to the office and grabbed a transfer slip. I went to my first class.

***

At lunch

Keanna's POV

I walked past Jasper and the Cullen's to my own table alone with out him. A few minutes later I heard a voice say may I sit here?" "Leave me alone Jasper." "Why aren't you calling me jazz today?" "It doesn't matter." "Anna, what's wrong." I took out my transfer slip and said I'm going back to la push." "Are your parents making you?" "No. This is something I've decided on my own." "Why?" "Because Jasper, I'm the reason Jake's hurt. I hurt everyone I'm around its best for me to just be away from everyone." "You don't hurt me or your family. Your not the reason Jake's hurt." "I hurt my family every day. If I wasn't being selfish and would have just told Carlisle that I didn't want to live anymore then my parents wouldn't be upset that I can't start a family of my own. They will never have grand kids because I got in to that stupid car with my friends." "What are you talking about?" "W-when the accident happened I wasn't the only one who was injured or involved. My best friends older sister  Tena was driving was driving, she was being really safe because it was starting to get dark, When a drunk driver hit our car. My best friends Jenna, Taylor and Melia were also in the car out of all five of us I was the only one who served. Jenna, was sitting in the front seat when the driver hit our car she was dead instantly. Tena, was dead by the time the paramedics got there. Melia, died on the way to the hospital. Taylor, and i were talking asking them to save us to not let us leave our families... She died the minute we reached the hospital doors. I had to see my best friends die and I was the one who lived why was it me? Why was I the only one?" Jasper tried to grabbed my hand but I said "don't." And I stood up and walked into the forest. I heard a voice say "it wasn't your fault Anna." "Go away Jasper." "No." "I don't want to be around you. I-I think we should brake up." "No. I won't let you do this just because you feel guilty. I know what it's like to feel guilt Keanna, the difference is I've been the one to kill people!" "No. I don't want you to be with me right now I want to be alone." "Well that's not going to happen. Anna, my brother loves you so much and so dose my family and we can help you. I'm sure Carlisle has information about why they died." "Alice, please. I just want to be alone." Jasper grabbed my hands and said "the thing is Anna, you'll never be alone. To many people love you, I love you." Alice said "you need to call your parents and tell them that your at out house finding out information about why your friends died and your mostly going to stay with us." I went behind I tree and turned and said "dad?" "Anna? What are you doing aren't you supposed to be in school?" "Ya but I'm going to the Cullen's Alice things that Carlisle might know more about why the girls died and I need to know. I need to have peace with their death." "What you find out could hurt you Anna." "Can I just stay the night I need information dad." "Fine." "Thanks I love you." "Love you too." I changed again and walked out form behind the tree. Jasper said "can we talk before we go." "Jasper,-" "Anna, I can wait but I need to know do you love me?" "Of course I do. Jasper, I'm just- I'm just scared that what's happened in the past will happen again... I can't lose you and your family because of my stupidity."  "Your not stupid! You want to know what I think. I think of you as the most beautiful, kind, caring, and sweet girl I've ever seen who just so happens to be my girlfriend who makes me thankful everyday for being the monster I am because if I wasn't then j would have never met you." "I'm sorry jazz, I love you please don't leave me." "I wasn't planning on it darlin"