5

Avoid the fact that it's Alice

Keanna's pov

A few weeks later

Jake and a few of the guys were at Bella's graduation party when I got a call.

J- hey Anna, where's Sam?

K- Jake, this better be good if I have to walk downstairs for some dumb reason then I will make sure that Emily down sizes your food.

J- chill little wolf, it's kind of an emergency so it would be great if you could get your dad.

K- give me a minute.

J- why can't you just go downstairs?

K- dude, what do I do on Saturdays?

J- sleep, eat, run, shower, watch tv.

K- okay and I've done three of the things on my cheek list. Meaning that I just got out of the shower so I'm in a towel right now while all the guys are downstairs in the kitchen eating. So unless you want me to go downstairs naked then I should probably throw on a shirt and pants don't you think?

J- sorry i asked.

E- her temper much little wolf sis.

K- did you really just take the phone from Jake?

E- know your on speaker little wolf sis.

K- stop calling me that. Embry, I mean it when I say Clair and I will go to her grandmothers in New York.

E- I'm just going to be quite now.

K- finally! Anyway I'm in the kitchen now and you are now on speaker so talk.

Carlisle- the red head vampire Victoria, she started an army and is headed here.

K- when will they be here?

Alice- 3 days.

S- Jake tell them that the packs will fight.

K- dad, do you not understand the meaning of speaker phone? They can hear you and all of us besides Bella and em, have super hearing.

E- I do to have super hearing!

K- not you Embry, em as in Emily. I'm related to idiot.

L- Keanna, language.

J- Leah, everyone else says it can't expect mini not to.

K- excuse me? Since when am I mini? Ok you know what we are so off topic right now.

S- Jake, you know what to do. Call us if you need us.

End of call.

***

Training day

Keanna's pov

The pack and I walked out to the place we were meeting the Cullen's when j spotted Jasper staring at me.

Jasper said "Keanna, what are you doing here?" Edward said "she convinced them to let her come so she could learn

Jasper said "Keanna, what are you doing here?" Edward said "she convinced them to let her come so she could learn." Jasper smiled. Carlisle went onto explaining how all of this will work and how Jasper has experience with this. Paul said "Anna, why dose your boyfriend have experience with this sort of thing?" "I don't know, I'm sure he'll tell me later." Dad said "Anna, your talking for us." "Wait what?" "We trust you and you trust them." "And that as to do with?" "It has to do with you turning back to human and telling them what you think would be best." "Dad, I don't know what's best. Have Jake, do it." "Anna, your doing this." "Fine but don't get mad if I mess up." Edward said "Keanna's going to turn while I translate and she will make the decision she fells best." Jasper looked at me and raised an eye brow. I went back into the forest and came back dressed in my leggings and tank top. Jasper said "fighting a new born vampire is difficult. You have to use all your senses. We are the strongest in our first few years."

*** after training.

Keanna's POV

The vampires left all except for jazz. I said "I'll see you guys at home." Dad nodded and they left. As soon as everyone left I said "teach me." "I already taught you." "No everyone else got to practice I had to sit and talk with Bella. I didn't mind talking with her but I want to learn jazz." "Your stubborn you know that." "And you love that about me." "True. Come here stand right In front of me." I did what he said. He put his hand on my waist and adjusted me a little he smirked and said "move your arms here. Like your going to punch me." "Ok." He kissed my cheek and said "swing at me." "What?" "Try and hit me. Trust me Anna." I nodded and tried to punch him. He vs behind me I turned and tried again he smiled and said "your doing good try again." After about 15 minutes of practicing Jasper said "we're done for today." "Thank you Jasper." "Your welcome Darlin." He crossed his arms and started to explain to me his past life. I snaked my arms around his waist he smiled down at me and said "when Alice and Jackson found me they told me that there was a different way." I smiled and said "thank you for telling me jazz." He smiled and said "we're you serious about meeting the major?" "Of course Jasper, why do you ask?" "I think it's time you meet him." "Are you sure?" "If you want to that is." I kissed Jasper and said "yes jazz, I want to meet the other side of you." He nodded and closed his eyes when he opened them again his eyes were black. I said "it's nice to meet you major." "Your my mate." "Yes sir." "What's your name." "Keanna sir." He grabbed my wrist and said "look at me when you speak." "Yes sir." "Why do you smell of dog?" "I'm a wolf sir." "I'm mated to a wolf." Then all of a sudden I heard a growling sound not coming from a wolf I looked behind me to see a big Baer. I screamed and The major growled at the bear and it ran back into the forest I was soon being hugged. I started crying I heard Jasper say "your ok Anna, the bear is gone babe." I hugged Jasper tighter and said "I love you jazz." "I love you too Anna." He half way pulled away and said "I would never let anything bad happen to you." "I know Jazz." He kissed me. When we pulled away I smiled Jasper said "tomorrow your staying at home." "Jasper, I can't." "You can Keanna, something could happen to you and in your wolf for you would easily be crushed. I couldn't live if anything bad happened to you and I wasn't able to protect you." "Fine but before the fight I'm going to come and visit when Jake comes." "Fine. Your so Stubborn." I kissed his cheek and said "let's go... I have to get to bed and you have to get ready for tomorrow." He nodded and grabbed my hand. I smiled and said "Jasper?" "Humm?" "What if something happens to you or anyone else?" "Nothing will happen and if something does happen you'll be the first to know." "Okay." "Anna, you can't worry about it." "But I am Jasper, I'm terrified that something is going to happen and I'll lose you. Or my family. Or your family, I think of them as my own. Jazz, I can't lose you guys." "Sh sh. Anna, it's fine. Your panicking again everything will be fine." I nodded and looked down. Jasper grabbed my hands and looked me in my eyes and said "everything is going to be fine." "I love you jazz." "I love you more Anna."