22

A year later

Keanna's pov

Rose was doing my hair. Alice was doing my makeup. Bella and Nessy were getting changed into their dresses. We heard a voice say "Keanna? Alice? Rosalie? Kate? Bella? Jane? Girls?" We all giggled. Esme, mom, dad, emily and grandma sue walked in. I hugged my mom and went to hug my dad when Alice said "no. No. No not my master piece." I rolled my eyes and said "Alice-" she shushed me and said "don't you go complaining on me know too. Today is to important to get ruined. The guys all walked in covering their eyes with their hands. Dad, mom and I rolled our eyes. I said "what are you doing?" Paul said "we don't want to see you naked!" I held in my laughter and shook my head. Seth said "yeah!" Mel said "but Seth, you used to take baths with h-" Seth said "Melia, sh" I said "I'm not naked." The guys all sighed in relief and opened their eyes. The guys all gawked at me. I said "what?" Quil said "your a girl!" I crossed my arms and said "really? I hadn't realized." Dad shook his head at us. Paul said "no. You actually look like a girl." Dad and Jake face palmed. I rolled my eyes and said "and your all wearing tuxes who do I have to thank for that?" They all glared at Alice. I smiled and said "should have figured. Emily said "boys give your sister a break. You look beautiful Anna." I smiled and said "thank you emily." Dad kissed my cheek and said "absolutely stunning." Jarred said "why doesn't he treat us like that?" Tena, Mel and Jen all face palmed. Paul said "because we aren't puppies." Quill said "can we put on a wig and start dressing like Anna to get out of patrol?" Dad said "no." Grandma sue handed me a hair piece and said "this has been past down for years. Every Woman in our family has warn it at their wedding." It was a beautiful blue necklace

Paul said "and this is from all of us

Paul said "and this is from all of us. We want you to know that even if they turn you into one of them. You are always a wolf." I rolled my eyes and said "that took you guys long enough to figure out." Embry said "now close your eyes." I sighed and closed my eyes. I felt one of the guys grabbed my hand. Seth said "and open!" I giggled. I looked at my hand and gasped at what I saw it was a beautiful charm bracelet with a little wolf on it... along with a wolf to represent each on of the pack members. In between every wolf was a crystal heart. I was trying not to cry. Alice said "no crying!" I smiled and said "thank you" Paul said "sure thing sis." Embry said "any time little wolf sis..." Alice said "it's time! It's time! It's time!" Everyone left but me and Alice. She dragged me down stairs and then she and my other brides maids walked down the isle with their guys. Finally I linked my arm with dad's and smiled "I love you Daddy." He smiled at me and said "I love you too princess." I looked up at Jasper and everything in me shifted. My whole life everything. I smiled as I my dad placed my hand in Jasper's. Dad kissed my cheek and then sat down.

At the wedding reception

We were all dancing and having fun when Emmett took the stage. I looked at Jasper who shrugged I whispered "didn't we tell Alice not to let him speak?" Jasper whispered back "there's no humans here." I nodded and said "oh right." Emmett said "I've waited a long time to say this..." I shook my head and said "here we go..." everyone giggled or chuckled lightly at me, Jasper and Emmett. Emmett said "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!" It's a good thing Alice moved the mic before he got on stage. Paul walked on stage and took the mic from Alice. I shook my head. Paul smiled and said "so I like to call this story time." Jasper was chuckling while I glared at my brother. Paul said "when Anna first fazed I had to drag her out side and deal with a very..." he paused and thought about what he was going to say next... he said "upset... tiny girl who could easily break my bones. Anyway little Anna wasn't taking my silence as a good thing and then she turned..." Jake got on stage and took the mic from him. Paul said "well okay then." Jake said "as my brother was saying when Anna turned she was a puppy with a lot of older brothers so when she imprinted on Jasper.... let's just say we all wanted to bite his head off. Not just because we were sworn enemies at the time... because he was taking our sister away." Quil said "now we're cool with it! I mean look how happy she is!" Everyone looked at us. I shook my head at my brothers and said "can we please send the girls out of town?" The guys ran off the stage and said "we're done!" They ran back to their seats.

After the reception

I hugged my family before we left. Alice said "I put a surprise in your bag." I rolled my eyes and said "Alice." She smiled and said "have fun." We waved to everyone as we got into the car. Jasper started driving us to the airport. I said "where to mr.Cullen?" He smiled at me and said "it's a surprise Mrs.Cullen" I smiled and said "I love you." "I love you too." I giggled and said "until the see runs out." "Until the sun burns to the ground." "Until the moon is forever gone." Jasper chuckled and said "you really need to write a book." I smiled and said "maybe I will." "Really?!" "If you help me." "Then that's what I will do." We shared a kiss before he continued to drive.