Chapter 15: All by myself... Not!

Start from the beginning

Me: I would love to hear the background behind your name; care to share the story.

Benefits: Depends are you really as cute as your profile picture or did you Photoshop, because I have had some scary experience in the past.

Me: Ha I would love to hear that story to but to ease your pain yes; what you see is what you get.

Benefits: That’s what she said the last time to, but because I’m bored I have made the decision to trust you.

Me: Yay! So now you have to tell me the story.

Benefits: Well you see I was bored one day and I was watching the movie Friends with Benefits. All of a sudden I remember that when you add someone or they add you they say that you are now friends with whomever. So I changed my name to Benefits so when a person adds me it would say that you are now friends with benefits. Get it?

Me: Oh my gosh, why didn’t I think of that? It’s pure genius. I bow down to you oh wise one.

Benefits: Oh so you’re funny, cute, and smart, me likey. By any chance are you single?

Me: A little bold are we; what if I’m just another Photoshop incident just waiting to happen, or worse.

Benefits: Well then there’s only one way to find out.

Me: Ah I get it you want to become friends don’t you.

Benefits: Do these friends in which you speak have benefits?

Me: I saw what you did there, and of course you get to buy me ice-cream, go shopping with me, carry me to the park, and so much more.

Benefits: Not the kind of benefits I was talking about but sure why not? Wanna go for some ice-cream now?

Me: Sure meet me at Soft Serve on Whitney Street in 10 minute.

Benefits: See you there bestie.

This might be one of the most reckless things I’ve ever done but oh well. Carpe diem man, carpe diem. I don’t believe in Y.O.L.O. I like seizing the day. So that is what I’m going to do. Yes, I am going to drive to an ice-cream shop and meet a total stranger and let him buy me ice-cream. Nothing strange or crazy about that idea of mines right? It’s just because of society that you believe meeting a complete stranger is wrong, but it’s not.

It is now time for me to get ready to meet my new bestie Benefits. I just realized that I don’t even know his real name. Does he know mine? Oh well he probably doesn’t seeing as though I don’t use my real name on social websites. It’s kind of a defense mechanism for weirdoes that want to stalk me. If you could only see the kind of messages I get sometimes; it’s kind of scary actually. Preparation sequence: Begin!! I just showered like 5 minutes ago so it’s only what to wear. I don’t want to seem like I was trying too hard, but I don’t want to seem like I wasn’t trying hard enough. After what seems like hours (actually seconds) I finally come to a conclusion about what to wear.

Since we’re in Fall I decided to go with fall colors. I decided to go with light brown tights, a dark brown pleated skirt, a long sleeve turtle neck sweater shit, mid brown knee high boots, and gold accessories. The perfect outfit for meeting someone new, staying warm, and looking stylish all at the same time. Man I wish they would give me a character on Monster High I would so fit their style, and seeing as though I already have an unnatural red colored hair (Yes I was born with this hair color) it won’t be hard for them to design my character. Like honestly though I would make an awesome Monster High character. My powers could be fire breathing or turning into an indestructible Saphire. See what I just did there?