Chapter 9

You woke up to Phil still cuddling you.

It was dark outside. Phil started to stir.

"What time is it?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. You sit up and fumble under the blanket for your phone. You snatched once you had bumped it with you hand, and turn the screen on, squinting against the brightness.

"Two twenty six," you replied.

"Dammit," he cursed. Suddenly his eyes widened in realisation of something. "I can make another sleepless night with Phil!" He exclaimed.

"Shut up, Phil! Dan is sleeping!" You whispered hastily. Phil lowered his voice.

"Where is me camera?" He asked in a northern accent.

"Up your bum," you retorted sarcastically.

"I think it's in the kitchen, can you go get it please?"

"Sure." You ventured down to the kitchen, and found the small camera immediately. You came back up the stairs to find Phil sitting up.

"Thanks hun."

"Don't call me that."

"Okay," he said, accenting the 'kay'. Phil got up and turned the light on, causing you and him both to squint from the sudden burst of light. Phil friend the camera on a proceeded to record. "Hey guys! It's currently two thirty in the morning and I am wide awake. I have Y/N here with me." Phil proceeded to turn the camera around to show you were there but you stopped him, saying,

"No no no I have bed hair I get it worse than you no." Phil turned the camera around to face himself instead,

"Well I'm hungry, do you want to get something to eat?"

"Sure." The pair of you proceeded to sneak down into the kitchen, where you set up the camera, again, using a bottle of tabasco sauce as a tripod. You quickly snatched a brush left on the kitchen bench and brushed your hair up into a messy bun as to make it presentable.

"So what shall we have, Miss Y/N?"

"I feel like the traditional British meal of crumpets and tea-"

"She says in her Australian accent." Phil interrupted. You bursted into laughter before Phil punched you lightly and shushed you, but it was too late. You and Phil both heard Dan thundering down the hallway and ran around, deciding to lie flat on the floor.

"What ever are you two doing at this ungodly hour?" Dan asked sleepily. He noticed the camera on the bottle of tabasco sauce and waved awkwardly. "Hello Internet."

Dan then noticed the pair of you flat on the ground and bursted into his cackling laughter. "Did you really think that you could hide from me like that?!" He continued to cackle loudly.

Phil looked sheepishly up at Dan before quickly he quickly jumped up, and decided to kiss him passionately.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean for either of us to get angry. We can figure this out somehow..."

"It's okay, Phil."

To be continued....

-

I'm sorry for not updating I've lost motivation and I'm not sure if my readers ever care about this book anymore and ugh.

I could've finished this chapter but splitting it into two parts is easier and you get writing sooner.

Sorry guys, hopefully you'll see me again soon.