17

So were are now here, sitting so close with each other. Our faces just inches away since we were both using the book. I could now fully smell his aroma, even his tiny bit of sweat in his side forehead. I could see them flowing down. Is it hot here?

I could feel her glances to me, so I asked her "Yes?"

She was startle a bit. "Ah! C-could you hurry up on that page! I'm done there way past minutes ago! Such a slow reader!" She scolds at me and I'm a bit surprised. This girl really is something. I just just laughed and apologized. "Oh, here it is. Your number 4 question. Here's the answer. Write it down now." i ordered her and she followed by writing it on her quiz paper. I notice she's cute when she smiles. I just shrugged to that. "Now, next question. List the prime ministers of Britain. There should be here somewhere." I said as I flips page by page as he finds the answer. As Im flipping pages, I was forming excuses on how to insert my apology to her. Should I tell it after or now?

"Why arent you doing yours? Your homework I mean. You said you'd be needing it too." I was startled when she ask me yet I just ignored her just busy flipping pages, pretending I didnt heard her. "Oh there it is! First was Sir Robert Walpole.." I said. Though she was still cliffhang on her being. "Hey, put your answers now.. You only have 5 minutes!" I told to her.

"Ha? What! Oh shoot! Whats the name again?" She hurriedly write the list of the names. Cramming every names written down from the book. "Next, Earl of Wilmington!" She's cute when cramming too. Like a grade schooler who doesnt want to be left behind in the classroom. I am really amused just by mere watching her startle, blush, embarras, getting angry and even smile. Actually, it's still 20 minutes before 10. This pudgy girl can be easily fooled. I tried my best not to be seen laughing.

"Yes! I finish my quiz!" She raise her paper up. And even she's happy penguin, she's adorkable, really.

Unknowingly I was just staring at her, smiling. Then she gaze at me the she became a bit embarrased at that moment. Shyly thanked me. "Uhm.. Thanks. If it wasnt for you, I may not able to finish this. Oh right, how about yours. Let me help you too..." she jolly asked him. Oh right, I did say that excuse.

"Ah.. You'd get me the lowest in my class, if you'll do that." I just chuckled with the tease on her. I'm not really into good words, I'm no good with that, dont blame me. I saw her face a bit furrowed and pissed.

"Tsss... Sorry for bothering if thats it. Thanks anyway." She leaving as she stands up and insert her quiz paper inside her bag. Wait, she should know the reasons first. "Sorry, for your ditching you that time. I was in errand..." I said softly as she just staring at me.

"There might be a good reason for that..." she said. yes there is.

I stand up as well, holding the book with me. "Well forgot to tell you. my dog, Shawill, needs to have her vaccine injected that day. "

"Your dog?" I saw her chuckling a bit thinking it was a joke yet I was abit worried if she thought I was kidding her. "Really....?" she added.

I nodded and truthfully said, "I'll make it up to you." I'll make it happen this time. "Lets meet up tomorrow, since its going to be a Saturday. You dont have any classes right?" She hesitately shook her head. "Great! Lets meet up. Oh! Havent had your number." This is really the easiest way to get a girl's number. I dig up my phone and freely asked for her number. "Whats your number again?"

"Hah?" Pudgy was a bit blank open as her cheeks formed red again. Didnt she heard me? "Hello...?"

"Ahh..." But thats she could say. She looked like a fat faced goldfish with mouth wide open. I chuckled at her being. Then she asked, "Are you making this up, just to get over that time you ditched me, huh?!" she arched a brow at me.

"Um yea.." Frankly speaking. This is for my apology actually. "thats why I said, I'll make it up to you, right? And I asked your number."

"Oh.. you did?" She really didnt get attentive much or does she really doing it on purpose, and doubting for another round call. Well, I guess its fine if she doesnt like to. Hell why am I feeling depressed, really?!

"So... I cant have your number then?" I felt a bit dismay and was about to drop my phone down to my pcoket again. yet she stop me from doing. My hopes are up again."Ah No! I mean Yes! Yes! You can have my number! Absolutely! Definitely!" She smiled at me as I handed her my phone, and she encoded it to my contacts.

"Its Vienna Orlando De jesus." She said. "yea I know." Actually I already know her since she was always been a tell-tale in the faculty room, when Uncle Dumble used to gossips around his class. I bet Uncle likes her yet hates her at the same time. After saving the number. I slide down my phone in mypocket. "So.. See you tomorrow then Vienna?" I smiled as I walked pass her.

I just cant help but smile on my being. I feel refreshed and a happy penguin. 'Vienna..."