26

(Yassie)

All of the bitches come reign with me! Yeah I am fully informed that I am labelled 'The Cheery Bitch-slash-Slut-slash-School's whore'

You think you already know me?! The f*ck people say, I dont care! I aint like this before until that night came.

Its all that bitch's fault! its Vienna's fault. Who else couldve ruin my life but only her?

The girl I used to trust.

The girl I used to call my bestfriend...

..BULLSHIT!

I shouldve had stayed home and not went with her that night! I shouldve listened to my mom when she said, dont hang around with VIENNA DE JESUS. She's a bad influence, they said.

But that wasnt what I saw in her that time.

"Maya dont go befriending her!" It was my old name. Maya. A sickening name. Bit Vienna was like an angel's name - that time.

Vienna was a cool girl and a free-feather who just do what she wants to do. And i envied her for that. She does scoff all those teases people do to her. People dotes on her appearance. She aint give an ef to that. So I wanted to hangout with her. I wanted to be like her. Free as a bird. Unlike being stuck with strict parents with strict effing rules!

When you abide, youre dead! When you spoil, youre dead. When you disobeyed, go unpacked your bags, leave home, and be disowned.

Harsh? Thats just the beginning of my horror story.

Thats what my life was until I become friends with Vienna, Margo and Jessy.

We were like close to being siblings by then. And my favorite was Vienna. She's more like my sister since i was the only child of my father's second family. Yes i was an illegitimate child. When i reach 10 they separated and my dad went back to his original first family. Never saw him back then. Then my mother remarried. It was great at first. They were so lovey dovey until we saw that guy's true to dark self. He entered into gambling then he started abusing my mom then me.

My mom didnt listen to me instead she said I was making up and just trying to make them separate. Who the hell wants their mother to be abused by some other random filthy guy who just bosses us around?

I dont. My mom is only family i have, that was what I used to think.

I was on my age of rebellion. That pulled the trigger of becoming and wanting to be free. Thats when I met Vienna.

She was really lovable despite the naughty antics she have, which I admire the most. Vienna and I were like partners in crime. She had her own family problems and i have mine. I was comfortable with her back then. I think its because we had been in the same place. So we understand each other.

Vienna and Jessy were bestfriends. But when I join their group, it was like me and Vienna who's bffs for a very long time.

She's free and doing what makes her happy and satisfied. And i adore her for that.

"YOLO!" its all Vienna used to say.

When its only Vienna and I that used to hangout, we would sneak at night to go party with fresh cuties in the near university.

We even made pact with the most socialized popular sorority in our neighborhood.

Back in middle school, we were feared by others. We were like the bullies. I thought was cool yet i realized we aint got good from it. We were just fucking bullies. I thought were just having fun. Joining the clubs dressing as adults. Making pact with the sororities until it came to shoplifting at groceries, trying alcohols, trying drugs, skipping classes.