11

(Finn's POV)

Though I'm not really a morning person. I should really get ready now since I got to substitute a professor today. Urgh, this is what I get as a student librarian. Actually I'm not really into this lineage. There's a huge story behind it. A big deal!

"Wanna join the library commitee?" Being asked by the geek who wears thick black glasses hanged on his pointed nose. Noticed his ID. "CockDICK?!"

"Travis CaucDIKE!" A bit of glare from him. I just scoffed it off and ignore him.

I was a freshman that time and I plan to live on and graduate on my own. I hate this boring school yet I know I needed it. Heck I dont talk to strangers - GEEKS, Stupid jock peeps and slutty barbie dolls! I want peace. Just peace in my own life. I just made my way through the hallway where students make a way for me since I got this Jock type aura, though I'm not really into that. Honestly, I hate those stupid jocks. They just got muscles yet no brains in bullying all students they would want to score.

Once, the stupid jocks invited me to join their herd. Yet I refuse, who wants to be in a burned spotlight anyway, If I got my own in the music room. I love music and I grew up with it. yet these people kept pestering me. Saying, music is for junks.

Because of that, I had once had a fight with Jack, leader of morons. They had me bullied for too long. Yet I fought with them and no one helped me. I was always trash talked in the social site saying I'm gay. Posting edited pictures of me sucking dicks. When I saw that, I rushed through the gym where those stupid jocks lingers on a daily basis. Without further enough, I was raging in anger as I ran through a jab of my heavy knuckle towards Jack's face. I didnt care where I'm at, who were there or I was surrounded by them all. I just want to kill him with my own. I was raging antics on them didnt care as if I know I was gonna be killed right from there. I didnt ran away. hence, I was ready to fight with them. Fisting my hand hard enough as I was searching for one who was about to attack me from behind.

A guy from behind was about to jab a punch on me when a man suddenly shouted at us. "This isnt an underground battle for pete's sake!" There stood an old thin man, nearly bald, face was unfamilar. "So, are you guys gonna stand there like idiot peacocks?!"

The stupid jocks got nothing on this man's nails. This man is our Dean who is also our British professor. He got a hold of students profiles credentials and confidential matters. He is the headmaster and brother of the founder of the school. So, when thus it means, he has power over us all.

Yet Jack isnt that easily scared of that. He scoffed and laughed. He approach the old man, and even stab me away and fell to through as he was midway through. He stood inches away from the old man who was mockingly insulted.

"I'm not scared of you." Jack even smirk.

'It doesnt matter. And I'm not even scaring you either." The old man just smirk lastly off him. "Just stop these little pricky games of yours and your stupid fellas' And get outte here!"

My eyes wide open and jaw drop as the old man got guts to say. We all know Jack also got the hold of the school since he's the ace and yet if he's gone, we'll never gonna play Americal football again. Thus, he's a goner.

"What! What are you gonna do? Expel me?! Tsss." Mocking the old geezer. Yet he just chuckled which made jack more annoyed. "Not just expel you, Mr. Danielles. I'll even make you banned on all football leagues." That made Jack stiffened a bit too long. "So, if I were you. Get the fuck outta here!" As he was about to act and jab a professor, he was hold up by one of his collegues.

"No dude. We just better leave." And so they were but Jack didnt leave my sight as he was about to leave. "I'm not finish with you." Pointing firmly at me evenly at the old geezer.

Soon when they were out of sight. "What now? You just sit there?!" Then I got up instantly. I was about to thank him, geez thats uncool to be seen at. "Just save it. You, Finn nelson right?"

I just nodded at him without even opening my mouth. Hell, this old man still has guts. Moreover he's nuts when said, "I need you in the library commitee, I need a man in the house."

"What?! Why me?!"

"I just saved your ass."

"Does that even count. I could handle them anyways."

"Really?!" Unbelieving look at me. "As if you were ready to be killed back there."

"I dont have time for that commitee thing." As I pick my bag from the floor I went to him. "I'm not into that. Thanks anyway." I was about to leave yet he halt me. " You owe me one, Mr. Nelson."

Yet that didnt leave him open. The old geezer eagered to have me joined in the commitee when he selected students from each section without any excuses.

"Compulsary?!" I yelled at to that Travis Caucdike. "Youre forcing me to do things that I dont want and thats bullshit."

"Bullshits here and there, Mr. Nelson." As the old geezer intruded. 'you owe me one remember?"

"Dont I have to say to that?! I thanked you, not contented enough?"

Yet the old geezer just shook off his head. "I want you to join the commitee."

"But! Why me?! there's a lot of other students here that wanted to join your little tea party club here."

"Tea party club?!" Travis intruded as he was insulted. "Its library committee."

"Hush, Travis. this boy doesnt know what's benefit of this." Old geezer walks towards me. "Let me tell you this, boy. I got a hold of all these students confidential matters. And means, I know you alot too."

"Not all." I contrasted firmly.

"Fine, let me get you this straight. you got major financial problems and doubtly enrolled this next semester. Your family got to bankrupt and-"

"Hold! Hold that thought! How did you-?!"

Yet the old geezer shrugged at him. "You fucking kidding me?! You background checked me and-..."

"The summary of this... is when you get to join the library commitee, you full scholarship grant." Travis informed him yet Finn wasnt that attentive. "Hey, listen to me dude!"

"The fuck is wrong with you people! I dont want to join your fucking family tree here! And I dont need your help for my tuition, I could be a working student and-"

"Your mother agreed." Old geezer intrude. 'She said its okay and thanked me."

I was shocked and unbelieving mocked off. "You even called my Mom?!" I was away with them for years now. Precisely, run away to study here.

"Cant you read the air. Were here to help." Travis said. "We are giving students who are in need, deserves a place in this school. So, we chose you as well. And if you fucking decline again, I swear I'll gonna tear you dumb hard head apart!" Does this guy just cursed at me? I thought lib commitee are calm and formal?

"And if youre skeptical, yes this is me when I'm fucking annoyed with people like you."

"So, whats gonna be?" Old geezer bet it on me.

Heck what am I suppose to decline to that. Added to it, It could help my tuition fees. So, I joined the lib commitee, unwillingly. At first. But then I came to realize, it really helps me alot. It help my studying even better. Old geezer, Mr. Dumble Yovitch, helps students who are in need to study. Hell, this school really is something which made me think, school is really cool sometimes.