C h a p t e r .15

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"You're really heavy Katherina." Ashton says.

"I don't care." I say half awake half asleep. "What do you eat?" He says as i feel he puts me on the fluffy bed.
"Fuck you." I murmur as i take my shoes off.

"Okay."

"Shut up Ash." I say as i take my sweater and skirt off so that i could be comfortable. "Are you about to divirgin me?"

He was a virgin?

What the hell?

I can't go to sleep knowing this valuable information.

"You're not a virgin."

"Yes i am."

"Why?"

"Because... because i've been waiting." He says as his cheeks turn to a light pink. "For what?" I ask staring up at him as i put my fingers in his front pockets so i could pull him closer to me. "For the one." He whispers.
When he says that i freeze and stop my actions. I couldn't do this.

"Goodbye Ashton." I say as i stand up and head to the door. "Katherina." Ashton says turning me around.
"What?" I say but i don't look at him instead i stare at the carpet.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"I'm giving you a chance to get away from me Ashton." I say pushing his chest softly. "But i don't want to get away from you Katherina... thats the last thing i would ever want. I want to be as close to you as possible." Ashton tells me putting his warm soft hands on my thighs. He pulls me closer to him to the point to where his chest was on mine.

"You're cold... and i burn." Ashton whispers into my ear.

"Please Ashton leave."

"Or else?" He challenges me.

"Or else i will actually divirgin you."I say into his ear.

Suddenly he sits down on the bed and he puts me on his lap. "There's no little girl in here to interrupt us now." Ash says lifting my chin up. "What if i told you that i invited Aiden to come in my room as soon as we landed?"
As i say this he puts his hands on my waist real tightly. "If you were mine you wouldn't be able to walk for a month." He says and then he crashes his lips on my own.

"You don't own me Ashton." I say pushing his back against the mattress.
"But you so desperately want me." Ashton says huskily, letting his hands
roam my body delicately. "I'm the only one that can make you feel this good." He says in a low raspy voice. Suddenly he turns us and now he is on top of me. He then traces his finger from my lips to my stomach painfully slow. "I could treat you so, so much better Katherina." He tells me kissing all over my stomach. I grab his curly hair and pull it softly. Suddenly i switch us and now i'm on top of him.
"Yeah?" I ask him while i suck on his neck. He unclasps my bra with his right hand without any trouble.
"Yeah." He whispers. I pull up his shirt slowly and take in the view. I traced my fingers slowly and delicately over his chest while Ashton and i stared at one another. He was so captivating.

"I want all of you Ashton... all of you." I whisper into his ear and then i suck on his earlobe. Ash moans at my actions and that turns me on even  more. He pushes my back onto the mattress and places his hand on my throat and i loved that alot. "I'm going to fuck you so hard." He says and that makes me crave him more. "Okay... daddy." I say smirking knowing that he likes that. He turns me over so that now i'm on my stomach and he slaps my butt twice causing me to moan loudly. "You're fucking mine Katherina." He says into my ear as he pulls my hair. "I'm not yours Ashton." After i say that i feel Ashtons long fingers inside of me. "Holy shit." I moan out. He moves his fingers extremely slowly and i hated that torture. "You only melt for my touch, therefore you're mine." Ashton says and then he kisses the small of my back and he takes his fingers out of me. "W-what are you doing?" I ask him as i see he puts on his shirt and heads towards the door. "Leaving." He says his back now facing me. "Ashton... please stay." I say but he just opens the door and exits.

That was the first time i ever begged a boy. He was the first to peculiar everything's...

Helllooooo ppl ;)))))))))))))))))))
Hhahahhahahahahhhahahha i am a bitch right?
Idkkkkkkk what tooo doooo with my lifeee ._.
I am sooo fucking bored.
I'm sooo dun.
Anywayyysssssssss i love yallllll ♡
Xoxo
-C