C h a p t e r .9

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Wear your skirts for him and
go get him tiger."

The words of Caroline flooded my mind all night. I would do exactly that though. I would drive him crazy in every single possible way...

"What is it with you and all of these skirts you bought?" Lucy asked me.
"Well i don't say a word when you go stress shopping." I respond and that immediately shuts her up.

I go to my room and immediately start putting them in my drawers.

"Oh Ashton." I sigh and fall on my face on my bed.

"KATHERINA HURRY UP!!"Lucy yelled from downstairs. I was already dressed but I was currently flat ironing my hair. I wanted to look good. I wanted to look better than good because i realized that Ashton went to my school... sure i didn't have classes with him but i did see him occasionally and i wanted to slap myself because i had never paid much attention to him.

I was wearing my black skirt with a red sweater and some black stockings.

"Stripper looking stockings i see... tell me what are you up to or i won't let you leave this house." Lucy says as she walks into my room.

"Mother do you or do you not want the money?"

"Katherina don't disrespect me."

"You let me do what i gotta do and you'll have your money."

"Fine... but i will help make sure you don't ruin this one shot."

"Lucy i am doing just fine."

"I don't believe you so i am going to do what i gotta do." Lucy says and then walks out.

I make my way outside and get in her car.

I looked outside the window like always during the ride. I would hear music and stare out the window and pretend like i was in a music video.
That was always one of my favorite things in this whole world.

Before i knew it we were at my school. "Katherina make mama proud."

"Who says that to their child?" I say opening the car door.

"And make sure to show those stripper stocking things!" Lucy says as i close the door on her. I see that some boys heard her and they were eyeing me. Great so the "Stripper stocking things" work. I made my way into the school.

"Hey... Kath." Some one says.
Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I knew that voice. I knew that voice too well...
He was the only one that called me Kath. He was my... first time. I lost my virginity to him when i was fifteen.

I looked at him. Nothing had changed about him. His hair was still messy and dark black. His eye's were still a strange mixture of blue and brown. He had the most unique eye's and that was part of the reasons why he drew me into him back then... back then.

"Hey." I said in a whisper.

"I just moved here four days ago." Aiden gives me a friendly smile.

"How have you been?" I ask not knowing what else to say.

"Well it's been crazy to be honest... i missed you." He tells me while hugging me and that makes me feel weird.

Suddenly he didn't smell as i remembered. Five years ago his smell was the best but now i couldn't help but compare everything about him to Ashton...

Ashton was nothing like Aiden. They were like oil and water.

"Why did yall move back?" I ask curiously.