C h a p t e r .19

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"That dress is lucky to be worn by you." A guy with black and a small purple streak on the front of his hair tells me. He had a shap jawline and he was tan. He was seriously hot. "What if i told you that this dress won't be the only one thats gonna be lucky tonight?" I ask, smirking while drinking out of my glass cup.

Aiden and me had agreed to come to this club tonight... what we didn't plan was that Ashton's mom would force her son to come with us.

I had been avoiding Ash for the past five days. My plan was to make him feel confused. I wanted to make him feel like when you grabbed water with your hands, and then it ended up slipping away easily.

"Ethan." The guy says giving me a sly smirk.

"Katherin." I respond.

"May i have your number Katherin?" He asks, handing me his phone.

"You may." I say, typing in my phone number. I give him back his phone when i finish.

"Hey." A guy that looks like Ethan says sitting down on the bar, casually.
"This is my twin brother, Grayson." Ethan says scratching the back of his head. Double the trouble, i like. "I'm Katherin." I say to Grayson, receiving a smile from him. "Sorry if my little brother was hitting on you." He tells me, breaking into a deep laugh. I smile sheepishly, Ethan just rolls his eyes. "Grayson shut up i'm older than you." Ethan replies in an annoyed tone. "I might be your little bro but i'm bigger in every way." Grayson retorts, winking.

Wow.

"Give me your number." Grayson says, smirking. He handed me his phone, and i put my number in then i returned it to him.

"Katherina your mom just crashed." I hear Ashton say behind me out of a sudden.

"I have to go guys." I tell Ethan and Grayson, standing up and trying to get to the exit. I pass alot of couples dancing and making out when finally i reach the exit. I run to my car and dig in my purse for my keys quickly when i freaking drop them all of a sudden.

"Katherina!" Ashton yells, running to me. God i didn't need this now.

"What do you want?" I whisper sense he's now infront of me. "Here." He says, picking up my keys and handing them to me. I unlock my car and i get in it.

"Let me in." Ashton says, knocking on my window. I don't know why but i unlock the door.

He sits down and i can tell he is looking at me with the corner of my eye. "Let me in." I hear he says the same thing again. "You're already in." I respond, dryly. "Let me in through that cold exterior." He tells me, grabbing my face with both of his hands. I look down at my legs trying to avoid his hazel eyes. "Katherina... please." He slowly pushes away the cascade of hair from my face. I blushed at that. "Why... why would you want that?" I ask him finally meeting his eyes. I felt a shiver run down my spine when he pulled me in. My face was now against his broad chest, his arms wrapped around me securely. "Because i... i-" He answers, but i interrupt him by crashing my lips onto his without thinking. What're you doing Katherin? I got on his lap, causing him to gasp. I grabbed his hand and i moved it all over my body, earning shaky breaths from him. "I... can't control myself anymore Ashton." I say into his ear, slowly. His eyes stay on mine when i start unzipping my dress. "No... this isn't right Katherina." He said, grabing my hips to pull me off of him. I just sigh, angrily. "Then none of it will ever happen again." I respond, zipping my dress up and turning on my car like nothing had happened.

The rest of the ride he kept glancing over at me and i ignored him.

When we got to the hotel i went over to Aiden's room to see if he was there.

I needed him...

After five knocks on his door it opened... revealing Caroline?

"Come here." She says, hugging me.

"When did you get here?" I ask her, confused as heck. She gives me one of her signature worried expressions as she answers my question. "Three hours ago, i left home in the morning to surprise you but it turns out i was the one surprised."

"She made cookies." Aiden says, pushing Caroline out of the way.
"Watch it sexual aids." Caroline yells at him causing me to smile. "Shut up christmas carol." He retorts quickly, munching on a cookie. "Why don't yall just get married already?" I state, earning wide eyes and blushes from both of them.

*  *  *  *  *

My head was rested on the side of Aiden's neck. Caroline, Aiden, my father, Anne, Adrien, and i were waiting for a doctor to inform us of Lucy's state. We had been here for the past six days waiting and waiting. Each minute that went by made me feel more and more helpless. For gods sake... she was my mother and she was in there fighting for her life while i couldn't do a thing about it. I can't believe what i wanted to do with a certain someone in my car a couple of days ago, while she was here. Speaking of the devil, he was barely here...

Why would you want him to be here Katherina?

I don't. I do not need him.

"I brought some coffee's." The voice i dreaded the most said.

It's like i couldn't get a fucking break from seeing that hazel eyed fuck that made me fill myself with dark desire and other different sensations.

"Thanks sweetheart." Anne says in a sad tone, hugging him. "Why don't you go try to cheer Katherin up?" I hear she whispers.

No please don't come to try and "cheer" me up.

Of course he makes his way towards me. "May i have a word with you?" He asks, standing infront of me with his hands in his front pockets, in all his glory. "No." I say, sounding as cold as possible. I didn't trust myself around him one bit anymore. He puts his hand on my wrist and he pulls me up from my chair without any effort. Damn... he was strong. He pulled me onto an elevator of the hospital and then into the dim lit bottom parking lot. What now? Was he going to murder me?

He pressed me onto the front of his car, leaning his chest against my own.
"Let me go, Ashton." I yelled, trying to get out of the embrace from his strong, strong arms. "No." He said, pulling my shorts down in one swift movement. He kissed my thigh slowly with his soft lips, making me let out a soft moan. Soon my purple underwear were on the floor, and Ashton's tongue was on my entrance in motion without any warning. He moved his tongue up, down, side to side, and in figure eights. I wanted to protest, i really did but i just couldn't. I couldn't fight the moans that came out of me every single time his tongue was in contact with my skin. "Do you like this?" Ashton murmured against me, at that i got goosebumps in every single inch of my body. "Yes Ashton... fuck yes!" I screamed out, shaking uncontrollably from the pleasure he was making me feel. I arched my back when he continued making sweet figure eights. "Fuck, Ashton!" I moaned out breathlessly when i reached my orgasm. He got up and he rested his back on the front of his car next to me. We were both insanely panting.

I got my clothes and as i was about to put them back on i felt his chin on my shoulder. "Let me help you with that." He said, kissing the side of my neck. He put my underwear back on me and then he kissed my stomach. He pulled my shorts up and then he kissed my collarbones before he slid my shirt down. I liked it...

"Please stay away from me, Ashton." I say. When i was about to walk off he pulled my arm back making me stop.
"You know that i don't have the power to, Katherina." He whispered into my ear.

Helllooooo ppl ;)))))))))))))))×666
ASHTON ATE HER OUT OHHH YUS....
OMG I FEEL SO DIRTY SAYING THAT EVEN THOUGH I AM WRITTING THIS 50 SHADES OF ASHLEY BOOK.

Yessss the twins were in this in the beginning; ))))) am i gr9 or am i gr999

Welllllll FUCKIN SHIT I HAD TO REWRITE HALF OF THIS CHAPTER MAN WTF.
Anywaysss i love yallll

Xoxo
-C