C h a p t e r .11

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"AND HE JUST LEFT YOU LIKE... THAT?!"

"YES CAROLINE HE JUST LICKED HIS FINGERS AND THEN BOOM CLAP!"

"HE IS SO DISRESPECTFUL!!"

"I hate him."

"No... you hate that he didn't let you cum."

"CAROLINE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE!"

"I am on my side."

"I will hang up on you."

"Boo you whore."

"You're so annoying."

"Yeah yeah i know... so Aiden dropped his soda and you took that as your golden chance to start some type of war with Ass?"

"His name is not Ass it's Ashton... and yes this means we have a war."

"What do you mean we?"

"I mean you gotta bring ammunition."

"Ugh but Katherina... drama free is the better me."

"I don't care... Caroline you better bring your ass here first thing tomorrow."
I say as i hang up.

Freaking Ashton...

We were currently getting ready to leave to a dinner at Aidens.
It was supposedly something small.
I wondered if Ashton knew that his mother was dating Aiden's father?

"Katherina would you get in the car darling." My father says.

Oh shit i forgot i was out here thinking too much. I got in the car and we drove off to Aidens.

"Fucking shit." Lucy said as soon as she got out of the car. Apparently her left high heel had broken. "Katherina give me your shoe's."

"No." I said and made my way to Aiden's front door.

I knocked twice and Ashton opened the door. I widened my eye's in realization. What the fuck. What the actual fuck. Was i seeing things? Why the hell was he everywhere i went.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Believe it or not i am a guest."

"Kath you came!" Aiden says pushing Ash out of the way to hug me.

"Well the dragon is slowed down."

"What happened?"

"Her high heel broke." At this conversation Ashton looked confused.

"Me and Katherina call her mom the dragon since we were little kids."
Aiden tells Ashton.

"Well i'm going to look in my mother's... ex closet to see if there are some heels."

"Aw thank you very much A." I say kissing his cheek. He then leaves me and Ashton.

I made my way past Ashton at the door and i was now in the hallway.

I heard he closed the door. Then suddenly i felt the warmth of his chest touch my back. He put my hair to the other side of my neck. So i turned around to stop him. "I don't want... this." I tell him those exact words he once said to me just to hurt his big ego. "Because of your little boyfrien-d?" He says grabbing my waist so temptinglyish.

God i hated when he pulled me in like that. He knew that i had a weakness for that and he so willingly did it on purpose. He knew i liked when he was rough.

He knew how he had such a different effect on me than anyone else ever has.

"H-he is not my boyfriend." I stuttered with out wanting to. "Okay." He says leaning in dangerously close to my lips. Then he left and like always leaving me paralyzed.
What the hell was happening to me?

"We have something important to tell you all." Adrien aka Aiden's dad said to us all. "Anne and i are getting married." Everyone dropped their utensils and or jaw including me. What the hell...

"W-what the hell?" Ashton says my thoughts outloud and that takes me by surprise. "Ash please calm down." Anne tells her son, worried.
Ashton then walks out of the room.
"He'll get over it." Aiden says in a bored tone. "I'll go talk to him." I make my way out of the room and go to try and find him.

I go outside and see that he's sitting in the driver's seat of his car. I knock on his passenger seat window, he ignores me. "Go away." He says in a raspy voice. "Believe it or not i am experien-ced in the department of blowjobs." I tell him to try and lighten up his mood. He unlocks the door and i sit on the passengers seat. It was darker inside his car and it completely smelled like him. "You could be like me and fight with your mother all the time or... you could be Ashton... you pick." I tell him not knowing what i should say to comfort him.

"I'm not that Ashton... you know." I hear him say lowly.

I look at him and he looked so beau-tiful with the way the little moonlight hit his face. He looked so heavenly.
And me... well i was a little devil drawn in by his pureness. His pureness was everything i liked about him. I liked that i had the power to manipulate his ways with me.

"Then show me the real Ashton." I say softly and innocently as i put my hand on his heart. He grabs my hand and puts it on my thigh. Just when i thought he was going to let go of my hand, he started running over my thigh slowly with his large hand over my own. He then moved to my inner thigh slowly tracing my fingers with his. I squeezed my legs together because i couldn't contain myself.
It was a slow painful torture just like every other single thing with Ashton.

"Kath!" Aiden screams. I quickly take Ashton's hand off of mine. Thank god he wasn't near Ashton's car. He was currently at his front door trying to find me.

"D-don't go." Ashton says as he pulls my chin. He runs his thumb over my bottom lip.

OH YUSSSS ((((;
IM A BITCH
BUT YALL LOVE ME...
jkjk yall hate me most likely ahaha.....
I suck nowadays at writting¿¿¿¿¿ idk why ;-;
Wellllllll WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPPEEENN????

Do you think she's gonna stay with Ash or Aiden?

A vs A

Anywayssss i love yalllll ♡♡♡
AND FUCK YOU D jkjk ily too
Xoxo
-C