C h a p t e r .28

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Three month's.

Three agonizing month's.

A month went by and no calls from Ashton. No text's. No contact whatsoever. That then turned into two month's, which led to now, three month's.

It felt longer than this.

I hadn't seen him around.

My skin missed his and i had come to terms that it would always be like that from now on. I honestly had him imprinted all over me. Every single touch he ever gave me still lingered on my body. It was as if it was recorded onto me. His touch was like the word's to a poem, while my skin was a fragile sheet of fresh notebook paper... waiting to be written on.

I didn't know if that made sense. But then again nothing ever made sense since i met this boy. His existence was plain torture to me. His smell drove me to the edge, and even after time i still remembered it as if he was in my presence in this very moment.

I don't understand why he was making me experience these dumb emotions. I could write a thick book of every little detail of his features, and what they each made me feel. And i could describe it to the point that it hurted me and whoever dared to read it at the same time. Line after line.

I know because i had been doing that... sleepless night's after sleepless night's. Dawn after dawn.

Aiden would take a peek out of my notebook without permission whenever he came over.

"Jesus Christ, sound's as if you are in love... ew! Which is definitely impossible because you only talk to me and i have not even started seducing you with my seducing powers." He would say.

He didn't think the protagonist to whatever the heck i was writting each night was indeed in my life, he thought he was just fictional. And it was better that way.

Everywhere i went i felt him. I recalled him. I missed him.

Him, him, and only him...

No he wasn't the oxygen that sustained my worthless existence, but it surely seemed as if.

It was like... i wasn't living if i wasn't with him. I was only existing.

And i wanted to live. I really, really did.

I wanted him.

But I'm always too late.

"Tomorrow's the big day sweetheart!"
Anne exclaimed in excitement.

"I had kinda forgotten about that." I say, sighing deeply. I don't know where my mind has been lately.

She handed me a box filled with random trinkets. "I was supposed to act clueless, but I'm not good at that, so sorry for ruining the surprise." Anne tells me, with an apologetic smile. "It's okay, really... i actually don't want anything if I'm being honest." I told her.

What i wanted was to take a trip somewhere. Anywhere. Maybe next week i could visit-

"Mom do you need help?"

My insides tingled as soon as that voice filled the air. I gripped onto the box i held in my hands when i heard footsteps behind me.

"No, Katherin and me are pretty strong thank you very much." Anne tells her son.

I didn't dare turn around to look at his face, because when the time came for me to leave it would be harder.
And i knew it would hurt like hell.