C h a p t e r .22

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Would you give me the honor of being my date to prom?" Aiden questions me smiling bright.

What the fuck i thought he was going to propose to me.

You would've said no if he was proposing...

"Oh." I said releasing a breath that i didn't know i was holding. I felt relieved if i was being honest because i didn't want to marry Aiden...

"Is that a yes or a yes?" He asks laughing showing his pearly whites.
"I would love to Aiden." I respond knowing that Ashton wouldn't be so thrilled to see me by Aidens side on that day. This would be great.

"Ashton too bad you didn't hurry and ask Katherin." Lucy says taking a sip out of her drink carelessly. She could set a building on fire and she wouldn't care. "I was planning on asking someone else... as a matter or fact i'm going to ask her right now." Ashton said getting out of his chair and standing infront of Caroline.

What the flying fuck?

He wouldn't dare...

"Would you make me the happiest man on this earth by going to prom with me?" Ashton asks the blonde girl that i once used to consider a friend. Caroline chokes on her water looking at me with wide eyes as if i was going to kill her, which i was. "Um... i-i i'm not going to prom sorry?" She replies sounding like she was asking a question.

I hated Ashton. Who did he think he was?

He was supposed to be asking me. Those words he used up on her were supposed to be for me and only me.
I was supposed to divirgin him not her or anyone else.

"Come on it'll be fun." He insisted her.
"Okay?" Caroline answered in a whisper.

I thought he wanted me.

Whatever. Who cares?

I was too busy not caring so i grabbed Aidens face and i kissed him softly on his cheek. After i pulled away Ashton was visibly mad.

"Aw." Lucy and Anne said at the same time. If Ashton wanted Caroline, he could have her i didn't care anymore. I was too good for him anyways. "We should get going." Ashton said rolling his eyes, crossing his arms.

We all made our way back to our rooms to grab our stuff after we finished eating.

I was in my room putting my clothes back in my bag when out of the blue the door flew open making me jump up.

It was Ashton like always coming back for more.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes clearly still mad at him. "You know exactly what i want." He said approaching me. He threw me onto the soft bed roughly, he got on top of me and he parted open my legs with his knee. "He'll never be me Katherina." He said huskily pinning my hands above my head. I was trying so hard to ignore the sparks i felt.

"Maybe not but he does have such a strong tongue." I say smirking knowing that that would get a major reaction out of him. I pushed him off of me and i was about to leave when he pulled me back onto his firm chest. "Go back to your little future prom date." I said infuriated with myself for feeling weak by his touch. He placed his face on my neck but he didn't move a muscle. "Are you jealous?" He asks rasply into my ear causing me to turn around and push him onto the hard wall. "What if i am fucking burning up with jealousy... what if i hate it when i think about you with somebody else?" I tell him furious and he parts open his lips taking every single word i just said in. I was saying my deepest thoughts but i didn't really care right now. "How the hell do you think i feel Katherina, how do you think i feel? I hate it i fucking hate to see you with another person it kills me because you have me wrapped around your finger... only you Katherina." He said breathlessly making my stomach turn a little bit.

I didn't know what i was currently feeling. I didn't know what the hell he did to me. He had a certain spell on me... but i didn't mind?

"You're mine Ashton... only mine." I said crashing my lips onto his letting my instincts finally take completely over. He kissed me back with the same amount of pasion and lust and it was so intense. "You don't know how much i want you Katherina... you're driving me fucking crazy and you don't realize it." He whispered after i took off his shirt. I ran my hands over his chest delicately while he gripped my butt harshly.

I was so turned on at this point not only by his actions but also by his lovely choice of words...

"Help me realize it then Ashton, make me yours." I said bitting my lip desperatley wanting to feel him all over me. He ran his thumb over my lips gently and swiftly making me crave him even more if that was possible. He was undoing my shorts cautiously as he stared into my eyes deeply when we heard a stupid loud knock. "Katherin we need to talk." I heard Caroline say behind the door. I was so fucking mad that she had interrupted us. I was more than angry that Ashton and me could never get to do the deed. It was like if this was our destiny, to live with whatever this painful torture was.

Ashton was struggling to control his breathing just like me. He was studying my face when he suddenly placed his finger on my lips and said a small shush... it was kinda hot. He ran the back of his large hand that i loved so dearly over my cheek. When he got to my collarbone he added some pressure making me want to moan loudly. He placed his hand onto my throat smirking devilishly. "What are you going to do to me Ashton?" I whisper staring into his eyes enjoying whatever this was. My neck was suddenly attacked by his holy mouth. He suck so hard onto my skin sending shivers down my spine. I clawed his back as he continued to viciously devour my skin. He yanked off my shirt not giving a damn that Caroline was right behind the door. He pushed me softly, when my back hit the rooms desk out of a sudden. I was surprised when he laid my stomach onto the cold surface of the desk. He ran his hands from my shoulders to my ass and he cupped it as he then pulled my hair.

"You're responsible for this" He told me as i felt the hard tent in his pants press against the thin fabric of my shorts, he grinded onto me and i had to hold on tight to the desk to keep myself from moaning. Ashton put his hand on my area making me jump up a little, he moved his hand slowly teasing me on purpose. "Ashton... please." I begged him. I needed him like i had never needed anyone in my life and i felt very weak. He anxiously took down my shorts kissing my inner thigh making a soft moan escape from my mouth. "I wish that you could scream my name like crazy." He said into my ear making me gasp when he pulled my face closer to his, smashing his lips onto my own.

He was a whole different person, he was the one in control now and i loved it so freaking much.

"Katherin open this door this instant!" Caroline's voice said as she hit the door, popping Ashton's and i's little bubble.

"You don't know how much i would love to scream your name like crazy." I told Ash frustrated pushing him inside the bathroom. As i looked into the mirror accidentally i saw how messed up i looked. My hair was all over the place, my lips were seriously red and swollen. Ashton smirked obviously feeling proud of how he ruined my image. "You did this to me." I whisper yell at him while he just standed there giggling like a little school girl... which was really really cute.

"You did this to me." He quoted me pointing to the swollen lovebites all over his body and to the scratch marks i left imprinted on him. Man i was proud of myself. "I like to mark what's mine." I say smirking palming his strong defined chest. He was going to kiss me once again when i decided to back away and get out of the bathroom.

I was going to confront Caroline no matter how sexually frustrated i was at this point.

HELLLOOO HOLA
COMO ESTAS?

i finally updatee whoot whootttt..

This book is really awkward for me to write now tbh bc i now know a girl named katherin.... hahahha wow

I haven't gone to school since like 2 weeks now bc i don't have a school bahahhhahhhh wow i feel like i dropped out ahsshshshshsjajsj

Anywayssssss i love yallllll ♡♡♡
Xoxo
-C