C h a p t e r .29

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I don't know how the next minute after what i said, leaded to Ashton leaning in.

Or maybe... maybe i was the one that started to slowly eliminate the small gap between us. I'm not sure, but when our lips never claimed one another, any thought that wasn't about him disappeared inside my head.

It was only another painful, yet perfect confirmation of what i truly felt for him. I had it bad for him. Yes that's right, the one and only Katherin De'Lagun was actually weakened to the knees for somebody. And that somebody was pretty damn special to her, since it was only him that possessed the ability to make her feel sensations she'd never experienced before.

His hand soon held my face... and i swear everything in my body was begging me to take this further, to drag him upstairs to his bedroom, to do the most clichés with him...

And to make him officially mine.

I didn't have a problem when he placed his free hand into my hair... but then, then i did have a problem. Ashton decided to pull away.

I hated when he pulled away.

The sensation of his hands on me was still there, the places he touched were practically buzzing from the recent contact. I let the feeling linger a little longer by keeping my eyes shut tight, not wanting to go back to the cold, cold reality.

"Katherin... i-i shouldn't have done that," I hear Ashton say. "In fact, we shouldn't have kissed at your house on that countertop where it all began, we could've saved ourselves from whatever this craziness is."

He regretted it.

But i didn't. I would never regret discovering the sweetness that his lips held.

"No one was forcing you to crash your lips against mine on that morning," I finally open my eyes as i make my statement that was completely true. "No one was pointing a gun at you Ashton, you're the one that made the first move. You started it all with a kiss and now it's out of hand, whatever you call this, thanks to you." He furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed lightly. "Are you kidding me? You're the one that keeps tempting me with those beautiful starry eyes and the way that your lips move when-ever you pronounce anything, you're the one that makes me lose any type of control i have, you're the one that's now making me feel like if i am floating in space because that's how i feel when i am with you Katherin. I fucking hate the ability that you possess to make me entirely, and completely weak. I hate how there isn't a moment in any day where i don't think about you. And i hate that i know that... no one could ever compare to you Katherin." With each word that he let out i backed away as he moved foward slowly, our eyes never leaving each other's. I had trouble breathing the moment my back hit the cold wall. I was now trapped between the hard wall, and a strong chest that belonged to Ashton.

We've been in this position plenty of time's. I thought inside my foggy mind.

He had indeed gotten taller...

His thumb lightly brushed my lips and i felt little shocks of electricity at the sudden contact. "It's funny how we always end up like this." He says, in a very soft tone.

"But we never finish what we start." I let out, sighing. His eyes sparkle with clear amusement. "You have no clue how you affect me... it's not fair." He shakes his head, some small locks of his hair move. "Why's that?" I gather up the courage to ask him. He does not answer my question, but then he looks down at my lips and my heart does a somersault. He's right, it's not fair. "You probably don't experience all these little reactions my body does whenever you do anything, anything at all. I don't understand why i have to feel everything with such an intensity whenever you're around. I've never felt like this... ever." Ashton's voice was just a tiny bit above a whisper.