C h a p t e r .17

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"I'd like to fuck you on my countertop." Ashton says as he runs his finger over my lips seductively.

"Sounds good." I respond undoing his shirt. "And it'll feel good." Ashton whispers into my ear. DINGY DINGY.
"Please fuck me right now."

DINGY DINGY DING

"WHAT!" I yell waking up from my dream. Oh my god. Not again. Why god why? Satan is tempting me.

It was currently five thirty AM who the fuck was calling me? I looked at my phone and of course it was fucking Ashton.

"What do you want?" I say to him.

"Um... i was just calling because your friend Ashton kind of got really, really drunk, he's been here all night long and i called his other contacts but no one answered but you." A guys voice says.

"Where is he?" I replied getting up from my bed and putting on the first thing i found which was a white shirt and my pale shorts.

"The Santa Cruz Bar, it's close to a waterfall." The guy tells me.

"I'll be there as soon as possible." I tell him.

Why was i driving to pick up Ashton's drunk ass? What the hell was wrong with me, i should be getting my beauty sleep but no, his mother didn't bother to pick up her damn phone and so here i was.

There were little lanterns all over the sky and i didn't know why.

I saw a waterfall so that meant i was close to that Bar. I followed the path and there it was. I got out of my car and i entered the bar. The light was dim, there were alot of people eating and drinking. Not gonna lie the food smelled great. As i scanned the place i finally saw a curly headed boy laying down on four chairs. Wow fucking Ashton. I get closer to where he was and i pulled a chair to sit on, making him sit up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you
dumbass?" I whisper yell at him.
"H-how are you real?" Ashton said in a small whisper putting his warm hand over my cold one.

"Oh finally someone came for this guy, he wouldn't stop talking about how he wanted a Katherina and how he couldn't live without her." A man says that looked in his mid thirties laughing.

Did he really say that about me?

"I'm her." I tell the man. "Well let me tell you something... when men drink this much for a woman it's usually obviously cause they really want them." The guy said patting Ashtons shoulder twice. "Well maybe men just drink because their ego was hurt." I retort. "Maybe so but this one right here drinked because he wants you with a burning passion."

Did he really burn for me?

"This one right here can hear yall." Ashton said giggling like a little girl which i couldn't help but find cute.
"Would you like something to eat?" The man asked us. Of course i was gonna say yes. "I'd like a large order of french fries and two cokes." I told him and he left to go make our food.

"Hey." Ashton said smacking my leg to get my attention from my phone.
"What do you want Ashton?" I ask annoyed. "You." Ashton says lowly, making me feel something in my stomach.

God i hated how he made me feel.

I tried to hide my smile but i failed.
"I love your smile." Ashton said pinching my cheeks causing me to laugh.

"God, i love your laugh Katherina." He let out in a very deep raspy voice that was attractive. "You're so drunk Ash." I tell him slapping the back of his head.

"You look different... you look more beautiful." Ash says placing his hand on my cheek, running his thumb over it so slightly. I felt little shocks of electricity at that...

"Well this is my shitty middle of the night look." I say sighing. "I don't think it's shitty, i think you look beautiful." He tells me, making my heart beat a little faster sense no boy had ever told me that. I was more than sure that i was blushing but thanks to the dim lighting i looked normal, maybe thats also why he thought i looked beautiful.

"Here's your food." The guy says placing our food on the table. Man was i gonna enjoy eating this.

I grabbed some ketchup and put it on a little space apart from the fries. I then dipped my fries on the ketchup and ate them without hesitation and so did Ash.

"Why did you really get drunk Ashton?" I ask him wanting to know the truth. "I uh... because you really hurt my ego." He says laughing like this was a game. "Shut up Ash and tell me the truth." I demand.

"There's this girl this really, really great girl and she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore sense i fucked up and i hate that, i fucking hate that she doesn't give a crap about me thanks to the stupid words that i said to her, and the worst part is that i care more about her feelings than mine." Ashton says with a big sigh putting his head in his big hands.

Wow...

"She's not a really, really great girl, you know Ash." I say not knowing what else to tell him. I wasn't good at this whole thing, how could you blame me? I never shared my feelings with any boy. But Ashton wasn't any boy, he was different... a good different and i liked that.

"I think we should get you to bed." I said out of the blue just to change the topic.

I paid at the register of the bar and then we got out.

Suddenly Ashton rolls down the hill and then he makes his way towards the path to the waterfall making me widen my eyes in realization. I run after him as fast as i could which wasn't that fast because i sucked at running.

Well he was fast.

When we reach the waterfall he got in the water and started swimming.
Oh wow now i have to get in and save his ass. Was this how my mom felt whenever i got drunk?

"What the fuck is wrong with you Ashton?" I scream, swimming towards his stupid drunk self. "Can't you see that you're whats wrong with me Katherina?" Ashton says, putting his arms around my waist without any warning causing me to part open my lips and stare into his deep hazel eyes. "Come on lets get out of here dumb-ass." I said, trying to ignore his statement. "No... stop." He said, tightening his grip on me. "S-stop what?" I stutter out stupidly. "Stop running away from me." He said, leaning his face in closer to mine if that was even possible. I was now trying really hard to contain myself, but Ashton had other plans. He crashed his lips onto mine leaving me paralyzed. I didn't respond the first few seconds but then i surrendered and i kissed him back with everything inside of me. He ran his hands through my hair and i loved that a little too much. "God Katherina." Ashton moaned out when i pulled his bottom lip harshly.

Ohhhhhy OHHH OHHH znsksksksksh.
Idkkkk....¿¿¿
I am trash for The 1975 man ;-; they're so bootiful i cri ♡
Ughhh this chapter took awhileish..
Sorry if it's bad ajsksld.
Welll yeahhhhh ._.
Comment/Vote ♡
Xoxo
-Cockatu jk C