Chapter 22

(Skip 1 week and 3 days)

December 31, 2030

Baylee's POV

This past few weeks Tom and I have been together have been the best. I've been so happy and I've been changing for the better. Kinley is up in her room practicing for something. Every time I ask what it is she tells me it's a secret. I get her dressed and myself dressed in something nice but not to flashy. We're all going out to celebrate the New Years. Including my parents. As if on que my parents and the guys walk through the door.

"Kinley grandma is here!"

She comes running down the stairs. I smile to myself. I love that Kinley loves her family. I walk up to Tom who is waiting by the door.

"Hello there handsome. To afraid to come say hi?" "You look lovely Baylee."

He smiles at me, looking at every inch. It's getting kinda weird. I give him a weird look which causes him to laugh.

"Alright let's get everything set up!"

My mother chirps. I laugh and take Kinley to set up stuff outside.

About an hour or two later we finally have everything set up. I smile to myself. My life is finally falling into place. Finally going the way I want it to. I look over at Tom. A great father. My loving parents laughing and smiling with the rest of the band. How did I get this lucky? My mother talking snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Alright lets watch this ball drop!"

My mother has always been excited about New Years. She turns the tv on and the news starts counting down slowly. Everyone stands back away from the tv. Kinley standing by my mom, leaving Tom and I in the middle of the floor. Everyone starts counting down.

"5.....4.....3.....2.....1.....HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

I smile. I look around to see everyone else a thing me and Kinley smiling from ear to ear. I look over and see Tom smiling a little nervously. He's sweating a little bit too. He smiles at me and puts his hand in his pocket.

"I know we've had some pretty rough patches in our relationship and we weren't together for a while, but I love you Baylee. You've given me the best thing I could ever ask for in my entire life. Our little girl Kinley. Having you guys in my life has given it a new meaning. When I let you leave I hated myself for not going after you. Now that you are back I plan on never letting you leave again. Baylee will you make me the happiest person ever. Will you marry me?"

I can't believe he asked me to marry him. I cover my mouth trying not to cry, but it isn't working. Tears are streaming down my face at this point. I look around at everyone who is smiling at me. I look back down at Tom who is now sweating more. He has a nervous smile on his face I smile at him.

"Yes. Yes I will marry you!"

He puts the ring on my finger and wraps his arms around me. I squeeze him back not wanting to let go. I love this man more than anything besides Kinley. He sets me down and looks at me. I stare him back in his eyes.

"I fucking love you Tom."

I grab his face and kiss him. His hands are resting on my hips. I see a flash go off followed by some laughter. I smile against Tom's lips. My perfect ending finally coming true.