Chapter 9

Baylee's POV

We both ride out our climaxes together. Tom falls beside me on the be trying to catch his breath.

"I.....thought...you was mad?" "I was just playing around."

I turn to face him quickly regretting the decision. I let out a little whimper from the pain I'm feeling downtown and through out my legs.

"Are you ok babe?" "Yea I'm fine. Just a little sore. Could you get me some water?" "Of course. I'll be right back."

He throws some sweats on forgetting his shirt and goes down stairs.

Tom's POV 

I gently rub my eyes. Once I'm down stairs I turn into the kitchen seeing the guys sitting at the table. I scratch my back. It's stings a little when I touch it. I let out this little hissing noise causing the guys to look at me.

"What are you guys looking at?" "Guess she wasn't mad at all?"

Georg raises his eyebrow at me. I laugh and turn back around grabbing a bottle of water and heading back up stairs. I don't see Baylee right away when I walk in the room but assume she's in the shower since the bathroom door is shut. As I shut the door I'm tackled from behind.

"HA!"

She screams causing us both to fall to the ground with a loud thump.

"What was that for?"

I look at Baylee who is now stranding me.

"Oh nothing."

She smiles and climbs off of me.

~skip 2 and a half months~

Baylee's POV

I have a meeting for this photo shoot with tom today. We're currently getting ready. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and pull on some leggings and a baggy shirt. Probably one of Tom's. I grab a pair of my converses and slip them on. I walk down the stairs to see all the boys sitting around the front room.

"Ready to go Tom?" "Yea babe. I'll meet you in the car." "Ok. I'm driving mine."

I grab the keys to my car and walk out the door. As I'm approaching the car I get this sharp pain in my lower abdomen. All of a sudden it's like I'm puking up my guts right next to my car. Tom walks out and hurries over to me once he sees me.

"Are you ok babe?"

I wipe my mouth clean.

"Yea. I'm fine. Just a little sick."

I lie to him. He shrugs his shoulders and gets into the car. I know exactly what's wrong and I've known now for a month. How do I tell Tom? I have no clue. For now it is my little secret.

_____________

Sorry my loves for such the long pause. I've been extremely busy with some stuff and haven't been really motivated to write anything. Haven't had much inspiration either. At this moment I'm trying to do the best I can to write stuff so that I can build off of.

Stay with me as I'm also slowing editing the chapters.

Also exciting things are beginning to happen! Comment and let me know what you thought of the chapter as a whole and comment what you think is wrong with Baylee!