Chapter 5

Baylee's POV

"I've missed you Baylee."

I look at Tom. I can't believe I feel the same way and this man standing in front of me.

"Of course. I would love to."

He smiles at me.

"Can I give you a hug?" "Of course."

I smile and he pulls me into his arms. The place I feel so comfortable. Were interrupted by someone who looks so much like him. I'm assuming it's his brother.

"If you two don't mind we would like to finish this shoot so we can go back to the house." "Sorry Bill. Just catching up with an old friend."

Tom lets me go and smiles at me. He walks in with his brother leaving me to think about my feelings. Travis comes out the door.

"Spill. What did he say? And he hugged you!" "Quiet down! The doors are still open!"

I whisper yell at him.

"He just asked me to see a movie and dinner with him tonight. " "Seriously?!" "Yes." "And what did you say? Please tell me you said yes!? I'm tired of seeing you in some sort of pain because of thinking of him." "Of course I said yes!"

We're both whispering yelling still at this point.

"Excuse me."

We hear someone talking from the door. We turn to see a woman, maybe 19, looking at us.

"Oh I'm sorry are you guys ready for me?" "Yes Miss.Mills." "Please call me Baylee."

She smiles and leads me straight to hair and make up.

~sometime later that night~

Tom's POV

I'm sweating. Why am I so nervous about this? I mean it's just a date. Not like I'm asking her to marry me or something.

"Snap out of it man!"

Bill is snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"You're over thinking it again. It will all be fine. Trust me." "I know, but I'm just worried. What if I mess up?" "You won't mess up Tom. I believe in you." " I really like her Bill. I really do. I just don't want to screw it up." "For the last time you won't!" "Thanks for believing in me."

I stand up fixing my shirt, grabbing my keys and texting Baylee.

Tom: Hey Baylee. It's me Tom. I'm on my way. Can't wait to see you :)

I press send and put it in my pocket. Saying my last goodbyes to the guys and walking out the door. This night could determine my future with Baylee.

___________

Just a small authors note.

The picture above is what they're wearing for the date.