Chapter 10

Picture above is what Baylee is wearing in the cheater and how I imagine her bump looks like at this point.

April 4, 2022

Baylee's POV

Tom and I have been fighting recently and I mean a lot. He's different. The boys and him went on a small local tour a for a few weeks and he's been acting different ever since. Hasn't contacted me in any way or form. I've decided to surprise him with a visit since this show is only an hour away. I get dressed in a kinda nice outfit making sure it's hiding my now showing baby bump. I grab my keys and everything I'll need and head to the venue.

~skip one hour~

I finally arrive at the venue and can see some buses from where I parked. Good thing the boys leave me a back stage pass every time they leave. I walk up to the gates, fans screaming when they see me and resize who I am. I smile and wave at a lot of them. The guards let me in the gate. I head to where he said the boys would be. I see Georg I sneak up behind him and scare him. He jumps and I laugh.

"Baylee that's not funny!" "Aw poor baby. Im sorry."

We both start laughing. I notice Tom isn't with them.

"Where's Tom?"

Bill answer me.

"Actually I'm not even sure. He went off about 15 minutes ago. Said he'd be right back. He hasn't been feeing right lately so he might be on the bus. You can check there. Here's a key." "Thanks. I'll be back to see you guys in a little." "Bye Baylee!"

They all say in unison. I venture towards the bus. As I'm getting closer I can hear voices on the bus. One of them belonging to Tom. I unlock the door quietly. There's laughing now. A female voice.

"Come on Tom. Stop playing and just give me what I want."

He laughs.

"I know I exactly what you want." "Oh my.....Tom!"

The female says.

"Don't you have a girlfriend though?" "Yea, but she doesn't know about us." "What she doesn't know won't kill her."

But little did they know I knew everything. I run off the bus making sure to make no noise. I run past the boys, but they stop me. At this point there's tears streaming down my face.

"What's wrong Baylee?"

Bill asks. I give him the bus key.

"Why don't you go ask your brother."

I wipe tears away.

"Oh and while your at it. Let him know I'm pregnant and I'm leaving him and the house."

I make sure I'm presentable again, head out  the front gates and make my way to my car. I start it and speed off.