Chapter 19

Mild warning for this chapter. Please read at your own risk!!

Baylee's POV

I've been with Tom for a few hours at his house for a few hours now. It's actually starting to get dark. I put down the book I was reading. I stretch my arms and climb off his enormous couch and head into the kitchen. I see that Tom is cooking. I lean on the counter beside him.

"So what's for dinner chef?"

I give him a questioning look as I earn glares from him. I laugh.

"A steak stir fry. I'm actually really good at making it." "You was always a good cook."

I mumble hoping he doesn't hear me. I walk away from where he's standing to sit down at the kitchen table. I just watch him focus on the cooking. I miss him so fucking much.

"Hey I'm gonna go make a phone call. I'll be right back." "Ok. It should be done in a few." "Aright."

I grab my phone and head up the stairs. I dial Travis's number.

"Hello? Baylee?" "Hey Travis. Yea it's me. I kinda need some advice." "On what?" "Well......"

I explain everything that has happened and that I've been thinking.

"I miss him Travis. I really do. I can't keep up this front that I hate him all the time when I really have loved him since I left and I still do. What should I do?" "Well I can't really tell you what to do baby sis, but just do what ever you think is right. I love you. I gotta go." "Thanks bub. Love you too."

I hang up taking a deep breath trying to collect my self. I walk back downstairs to find Tom setting the table.

"Sorry it took so long. I was just calling my brother. How is all of the boys by the way?" "It's fine and they're good. Out of town right now. Bill is with his girl friend visiting her parents." " Thas nice. I miss the guys."

I take a sip of my tea. I look up from the table to see Tom looking at me.

"Can I ask you something Tom?" "Of course." "Did you really cheat on me that day? Did you really mean that stuff you said?" "No Baylee. I never did that. I thought it was Bill coming on the bus. You two act so similar in so many things. It was a prank I was going to pull. The girl just so happened to strip basically down to nothing."

Can I really believe him? I can few the tears coming. I pray that I can control them for the sake of my emotional state. He sets his cup down and folds his hands together.

"Baylee. I heard everything." "What do you mean?" "Everything you said to your brother. I went to call you down to let you know dinner was done. Did you really mean those things you said? About how you still love me?"

I sigh. Relaxing my tears are painting my cheeks by now. I can't control them. I need to face the truth. Like Travis said.

"Yes. Truth is Tom. I still love you right here. Right now."

I meet his eyes searching not for something that I can't name. Something about this man in front of me will always make me love him. Before I know it, both of us have stood up and are now walking towards one another. I stop and look at him again.

"I love you Tom." "I love you too Baylee."

I basically run at him. He lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waste. Our lips meeting instantly. He carries me to the couch and lays me down gently. In the heat of the money we undress each other down to nothing.

"Are you sure about this Baylee? If you want me to stop just say so." "Tom please just o it already."

I slam my lips against his. Our bodies moving in sync for the rest of the night. Over and over again.