Chapter 3

July 8, 2020

Baylee's POV

I wake up to find Tom looking at me. We lay there for a while in each others arms. He casually plays with my hair. I take a deep breath and sigh.

"When do you have to go find your brother?" "Soon." "Whats going to happen now?" "I'm not sure."

He gets up collecting his clothes and goes into the bathroom to dress. I wrap the sheet around me and walk over to my suitcase I brought with me. I pick out matching bra and underwear. Along with a nice business outfit for my meeting today. Tom exits the bathroom walking over to the ought stand to grab his phone. He slips his jacket on. He stops and looks at me. He turns around and goes to head for the door when I speak up.

"I know we'll probably never see each other again, but last night was amazing. It was something I needed. Thank you."

He smiles and walks over to me. He places one of his hands on my cheek. He leans down and plants a soft, but passionate kiss on my lips. He smiles and walks out the door. What is this man doing to me?

Its been a few hours since Tom has left and I'm currently in a meeting for some modeling business.

"Welcome to the business Ms.Mills." "I'm glad to be here."

I smile and stand up shaking the CEO's hand. I grab my purse and keys heading out to my car. As I'm walking out the front door my phone starts ringing. I look down to see it's Callie calling.

"Hello?" "Baylee are you OK?" "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" "Well I didn't here from you this morning and I was a little worried." "I just got out of that modeling meeting." "OMG. How did it go?" "I got the job."

Callie screams on the other and of the line.

"I'm so proud of you. Your dream is finally coming true. I'm so coming over to your apartment later." "I'm on my way now. Where are you?" "At the hotel. Can you come get me?" Of course. Consider me already there."

We say our goodbyes and hang up. I speed off towards the hotel. Passing a tour bus on the way.

"I wonder who's in town now?"

I ask my self.