Part 2~ Health Exams and Ghouls Don't Mix

Start from the beginning

Kyoya's pov.

I was in class waiting for it to start when Tamaki and Natsumi walked in together. I was still shocked that the headmaster had even thought of taking in a girl of her age all things considered. It was odd to see this mysterious girl walking around, she caught everyone's attention and she did peak my interest. I found myself wanting to know more about her but I couldn't find anything at all about her at all. It was fascinating and vexing at the same time. Tamaki had a big goofy smile on his face as he walks into the room, Natsumi was quiet like normal and she keeps to herself as she walks. She was an odd girl and she always keeps to herself, hardly did any after school activity's. But today she was sticking close to Tamaki as if he was helping her. I don't think that Tamaki noticed how close she was to him or the way she walked right by him, I don't think anyone but me noticed it. They take their seats and Tamaki turns to talk to me a happy smile on his face. "Kyoya how are the preparations for club today going?" Tamaki asks making Natsumi tilt her head a little. She was acting like she didn't hear us talking and faked at reading her book. "Everything is ready for today." I say making him nod his head happily. The day goes by quickly, at lunch Natsumi sits with us two steaming cups in front of her making me wonder just who the other cup was for. "You sharing?" Tamaki asks Natsumi who lifts her head from her book, she was just reading as she sat there with us drinking whatever it was in that cup. "No." She says in a blunt tone before going back to reading. I had never seen a girl like her before, she was so blunt and brought Tamaki down to earth quickly and without remorse. I watch her drink whatever was in both those cups as Tamaki and I eat. "Is that more coffee?" Tamaki asks causing her to lower her book a little to look at him.

"I told you already I like coffee. This is alright but not as good as I can make it. Manager taught me well to make the perfect cup of coffee and I am damn good at it." Natsumi says a small proud smirk on her lips. Well that is interesting, she works in some kind of shop before she was taken in by the headmaster. "You worked?" Tamaki asks dumbly making her give a small sigh before shaking her head. "In a coffee shop. It was one of the best places I had ever been and worked at." Natsumi says with a small sigh. "So you have been in worst places?" I ask as I pull out my little black book and start to write in it. Natsumi was quiet and when I glace up at her, she had her hands in her lap balled up and shaking a little. "It was just better." She says in a strained tone before she stands quickly grabbing the cups then walking away from us. "Kyoya.... you scared her away." Tamaki wines. He draws out the a in my name a little making me roll my eyes. "I didn't mean to do it. I only meant to get to know her a little better." I say as I write in my book making him sigh a little. We finish eating then head back to class. Natsumi was in her seat already and I noticed her biting her bottom lip a little before licking her lips. If I didn't know any better I would say I just saw blood on her lips but it was so quick I couldn't be sure of it. As if knowing I was looking at her, she looks over at me before looking away. I never would have known she was looking at me if it wasn't for her turning her head. In the two almost three months of her going to school here no one has seen her eyes. It made me wonder just what color they were and if she would look even prettier than she was now if her hair wasn't in her face. I would admit that I was slightly attracted to this girl who I knew next to nothing about. I didn't want to let Tamaki know right now that I was interested in his new sister because he would make a big deal over it. It would be nice if she came to the club, Tamaki had begged her several times to show up at the club but she has yet to come in and see what it was like.

Natsumi's pov.

School was over and I let Tamaki go off with his friend Kyoya who I know watches me. I spend about a half hour in the library so they can set up for the club. I heard some talking and it turns out the club was going to be outside under the sakura trees which worked out for me. Fresh air would be helpful to me, the smell of the sakura should help cover up the smell of flesh that is driving me crazy. I walk down to where the club was to see them all dressed as butlers. The little blond was the first to notice me and he walks over giving me a smile. "Welcome to the host club." He says to me and I glance down at him, slowly looking him over. Hearing his words the other host pause to see just who he was talking to and Tamaki rushes over grabbing my hands making me pull back from him quickly. "Natsumi you came to the club." Tamaki says happily a wide smile on his face. I noticed that the little boy, a tall boy with black hair and what looks like girl was dressed in different clothes. "Don't touch me." I growl lowly for only him to hear and he nods his head quickly more than happy to see me in his club. I sigh before walking over to the woman like boy. "Natsumi." Tamaki cries making me turn my head a little to look at him before I turn my attention back to the feminine boy in front of me. "You smell like coffee." I say making him blink quickly and look up at me in shock. "I just made some would you like a cup?" He says, even his voice sounded like a woman's. "Please." I say and let him lead me away from Tamaki.