"Hey wait, what about my picture?" The girl complained. Since she had just given them Phil's location they could hardly refuse her. After some quick pictures were taken, it was time to find their missing group member.

"We need to meet back up with Zoe and Alfie," Louise informed him. "It's been almost twenty minutes."

Dan contemplated this. "You go get them. We'll all meet up at the Haunted Mansion again."

Louise didn't look too happy about leaving Dan to himself, but they went their separate ways. Dan all but ran to the ride. When he got there, he stood awkwardly by the entrance looking around. This went on for several minutes, but there was no sign of Phil.

"Hey you!" A rather aggressive voice startled him. "Stop standing around staring at people. You're just like that other guy I had to send away."

"Other guy?" Dan spun around to face the irritated security guard. He quickly pulled out his phone and brought up a picture of Phil. "Did he look like this?"

"Hmm?" The man studied the picture. "As a matter of fact he did! A friend of yours?"

"Yes!" Dan told him. "He's lost and we're trying to find him. Which direction did he go to?"

"Erm, I think that way," The man jerked his thumb towards Fantasy Land. "Wow, I feel sort of bad now."

Without thinking, Dan took off towards that section of the park. He got towards a food court area, and something colorful caught his eye. It was a familiar space jacket hanging off the back of an empty chair. Running towards it, Dan checked the inside tag and found Phil's name written on the inside.

"Excuse me," He tapped the shoulder of a skinny woman texting on her phone while her two children sat beside her eating fries. "Did you happen to see somebody sitting there?"

"Why yes, a sweet young man," The woman said, looking up to meet his eyes. "He looked hot in that jacket. That's probably why he left it here. Honestly, bringing a jacket to Florida..."

"He wears that bloody thing everywhere," Dan muttered to himself and then asked louder, "Do you know where he went by any chance?"

"Splash Mountain," The woman answered automatically. "I was the one to suggest it. He looked like he needed cooling off."

Dan cursed to himself. That was all the way in the opposite direction. But he still took off, grabbing the space jacket to carry with him. He was beginning to get desperate. It took several minutes to get to the log flume ride. Louise and the others were probably worried sick about him now as well. It looked like he and Phil were both lost. Dan waited at Splashed Mountain for ages it seemed like, by the exit of the ride.

When it was clear that Phil was nowhere to be found, the brown eyes youtuber felt exhausted and hopeless. All he wanted to do was go back to the hotel room, get away from all of these people, and cuddle with his favorite person. Tears began to well up in his eyes. Soon the sun would begin to go down, and then what would happen?

Twenty minutes and still no Phil later, Dan was on the verge of giving up. He found himself wandering aimlessly around the park, looking for any familiar face. Twilight was now approaching. When he came upon the large Cinderella castle, he walked towards it without thinking.

It was the best subconscious decision he had ever made.

"Dan!"

He was tacked by somebody, and a familiar smell and feel brought Dan back to his senses.

"P-Phil?" He asked in disbelief as he was crushed tightly.

"It was horrible," Phil responded. "We were all together and then suddenly I found myself alone! I went back to the Haunted Mansion but a scary man forced me away, and then I decided to wait at this cute little cafe but it got so hot so I went to Splash Mountain, and then I just wandered around for an hour looking for you! Plus I met this weird girl with a corn dog...she wanted me to take a bite of it."

Dan felt himself melt with relief and he squeezed back tightly, running his hand through Phil's soft black hair. "It's all over now Phil. I've had enough Disney. Let's find the others and go home....well, to our hotel I mean."

"Okay," Phil agreed readily. "Oh hey, you found my jacket! I thought I'd lost it forever!"

Dan handed it back to him, and Phil smiled.

"Let's cuddle all night when we get back, okay Dan?"

The younger boy grinned. Two great minds thought alike.

"Of course," He replied.

"DANIEL JAMES HOWELL!" Louise's voice suddenly shrieked from behind them. "You had me worried sick! We were supposed to meet up at the Haunted Mansion and look for Phil together! How dare you wander off! You can be just as unreliable by yourself as Phil....oh, Phil! Hello love, we've been looking all over for you."

"Hi Louise," Phil smiled as she crushed both of them into a hug before inspecting them for any signs of trauma or injury.

"Now, Zoe and Alfie and just across there getting some food. As soon as they're done, we're going back."

Nothing had ever sounded so relieving.

The next morning, Cat texted to see if they wanted to go to Epcot.

Phil hoped she would understand as he ignored the text and clung onto a sleeping Dan tighter.