Pretty Girls Lie

• Didedikasikan kepada Tia Mowry

Chapter IV: (part. 2)

TATIANA'S POV 

HER OUTFIT 

The girls, Francisco and I went to the mall this morning. Yes, we went shopping in the morning ! If you don't like when there are too many people in the stores and you have a lot of other things to do for the rest of the day, it's simple, go to the mall before 11 a.m. Tina and Naïma were whining all the time and I was about to slap them, but I kept calm. Well, it was more like Francis didn't want to let me touch these girls. Though they were annoying, it didn't prevent me to find a cute outfit for Trey and I was sure that it was going to get his entire attention. Since it'll be my birthday, it was only right for me to win the bet. Going to his show was already a blessing, so getting his attention in addition would make this special day a perfect day. 

Now, I was buying a coffee and the cashier was taking too much time for some reason. I only have twenty minutes before to go back to work. Firstly, the coffee was too cold, secondly it was too hot, then it had a strange taste, and after that this stupid boy dropped the cup on the floor because he bumped into one of his co-workers and lastly he put too much milk in it. This little boy was a real mess.

"Can you hurry up please ! Damn it ! " I said and made a bubble with my strawberry gum. I really was about to beat his ass. Plus now, the other customers behind me were getting angry and annoyed as well.

"Yes, I'm coming. Sorry, I'm new to this, but your drink is coming, just wait one more minute please." He pleaded. His hand were shaking and I could tell that he was about to cry. He has all that pressure on his shoulders right now making him look a little bit miserable, but I didn't care, I had a break of twenty minutes only and if I was not going back in time, I'll be fired.

"We don't care my nigga ! Hurry the fuck up ! " A tall strong white man yelled behind me. Did he really say my nigga ?! I looked at him like he had grown three more heads and shook my head. I didn't have the time to teach him life.