Pretty Girls Lie

Hello !

Thanks for reading, enjoy !

___________________________

Chapter XXIII (Part.3):

TREY'S POV

What just happened ? Naïma was standing before me. I didn't know what to say so I asked her a stupid question that got her more angry than what she was already. Urg ! Why did I act like that ? And what Melissa has said ? Did I hear her right ? Damn ! 

I shook my head returning back in the reality. I was so shocked to see her again after these past two weeks. I was amazed by her beautiful face and couldn't move or say something because I was too busy looking at her. Well, to do short, my brain was not working correctly for those last minutes. Urg ! I need to get Naïma back in my life. Why did I let her run away from me ? Damn, I can be a real idiot sometimes !

"Where are you going ? " Melissa asked grabbing my forearm. I turned around and took her hand off me. I was disgusted all of sudden.

"Far far away from you. Forget all about me, I don't want to see you ever again." I whispered to prevent to do a bigger scene. All eyes were already on us and some people had their phone on their hand recording everything. Sam is going to kill me for this !

"Let that hoe where she is, you don't need her, I'm here." She said smirking seductively, but that shit was not attractive. At all.

"Did you not hear what I have just said. I don't care about you. Get out of my f*cking life ! " I told her through my teeth. 

I walked out the Starbucks wondering where Naïma went. I was hoping that she will want to start again with me. This girl really did something to me. I couldn't see myself without her any longer. I wanted her by my side.

"Trey, wait ! Leave her alone. She doesn't need you and you don't need her. I was there before that b*tch ! " She yelled having attention of some of the passers. Oh no ! Don't tell that she caught feelings for me !

I rolled my eyes annoyed, "She is NOT a hoe. She's everything you're not. Everything that I want. And I don't want your desperate ass, so leave me the hell alone. And you're wrong, I do need her." I said starting to walk again.

"I WAS STILL THERE BEFORE HER ! " She yelled angry. Why does she not want to give up ! 

"I don't give a f*cking f*ck ! " I said raising my voice.

"You will regret it if you don't come with me right now." She warned me with furious eyes.

"Or what ? " I asked getting in her face.

She stayed quiet looking at me. I knew it. Melissa had always been the person to open the mouth to say bullshit, but she never gets in the action. She should close that big mouth of hers and focus on thinking instead.

"That's what I thought. Bye Melissa."

I got in my car and drove until where Naïma was living. It was the first place that came in my mind. If she wasn't there, then I didn't know where to go next. Though, I could ask Devonte some help from his girlfriend, who, by luck, is Na's best friend.

Arrived before the building, I got a little nervous. I didn't know what I was going to tell her. What are you supposed to do in that kind of situations ? I'm sorry ? No ! Please, forgive me ? No ! I regret everything that happened between us ? Um..maybe. No ! Or I miss you and I know you're missing me too, so why don't we make peace ? 

Firstly, I should explain her the crazy baby mama story. F*ck you Melissa ! But how Naïma could believe that shit ? She didn't even ask if it was right. And that anger. Is she still mad ? And that jealously. Yes, that's why she threw her drink on Melissa. I saw it in her eyes when we made eye contact. She was jealous and hurt to see me with another female. I kinda liked to know that she was not standing me with another girl. I mean something to her.