Pretty Girls Lie

Hi !

I can't believe this story will end soon =( 

Thank you so much for your comments on the last chapter guys. You're the best !

Thanks for reading and enjoy !
________________________________

Chapter XXXIV:

TREY'S POV

How did he dare to rape her ?

"Trey, what are you thinking about ? " D asked me waving his head before my face. I blinked rapidly and got back in reality with him.

"Uh ? What were you saying ? "

"What's wrong with you today ? " 

I sighed looking at the plate that was settled in front of me. Normally, I would've been already done with it, but not today. Today I feel like...I don't know. 

Naïma's story couldn't stop replaying in my mind again and over again. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I wished I was there when all of this happened to save her. I wished I had heard her when she was screaming on the top of her lungs. I wished I was there to beat Steve and make him regret to have touched her like that. He was supposed to be her boyfriend, a person to trust. But he did all wrong.

At first he dared to cheated on her. Naïma is amazing, how can someone want to be with others females ? Secondly, he hit her. Who did raise that jerk ? Mainly that Naïma is not the person to give a valuable reason to beat her. She's nice and does everything for people around her to feel good. She always put others before her. And he....he raped her. He took her virginity. Something that was so important to her. Something she wanted to lose with someone that loves her. She forgave him to move on, but I, I will never forgave that bastard for what he did to MY woman. I wanted to take revenge so bad. I was pissed off. She didn't deserve to be treated like that. Nobody deserves it. 

Now everything is more clear to me. That's why she didn't want to be with me at the first place. She still felt dirty and embarrassed about it. She surely thought that nobody will love her one day and mainly not if that person knows her story. That's why she couldn't understand why I wanted so much to make her my girl. She had always been a bit insecure, but with what Steve did to her, she was more. I'm glad I helped her with my love for that.

And that's why we didn't have sex yet. In the beginning we were both agree that we will wait for the right time, but it came a time where I was ready and not her. Although when I spoke to her about that, she seemed to be afraid. I understand now. She had never been used to tenderness and the first time someone gave it to her , that turned into something horrible. A nightmare if you want my opinion. She was scared to give love again because she was scared to be disappointed again. 

I will never hurt her. Never. Even when she will get on my last nerves. When you love someone, why hurt that person ? 

"Damn ! And there, you zoned out again. Trey ?! " I blinked a couple of time.

"What ? " I asked completely lost. I was still in my thoughts.

"I'm trying to have a conversation with my best friend, but it seems like he doesn't care at all. I also want to know why is he acting weirdly." He answered looking at me like I had three heads.

"Sorry. What were you saying ? " 

He shook his head, "No, I want to know what is going on with you first."