Pretty Girls Lie

I couldn't write because Wattpad was acting like a b*tch ! I almost wanted to threw my Mac on the wall, but then I remembered that cost an important amount of money, so I kept calm looooooool.

Anyways...Thanks so much for your comments on the last chapter And a special thanks to the readers who always comment. ( If I knew it sooner, I'd put the ”Don't be a ghost reader” since the beginning. LOL ! )

Well...I'm gonna let you enjoy the new chapter now. Thanks for reading 😀

_______________________________________________

Chapter XXX:

NATHAN'S POV

I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I.HATE.HER. I hate HER. I hate my sister. I wanted her to be dead. I wanted to see her hurt. I'm tired of her happiness. She can't be happy if I'm not. After all, we're a family. Why one of us would be enjoying life while the other is miserable ? I'm miserable as f*ck. And more since what that bastard did to my face. I hate him too. I hate all of them. That Tina b*tch will pay for having talked to me like that. And Devonte. I hate him too. I'm gonna take my revenge on him also. I can't let him be happy. He's acting like he's a good boy to be seen as the perfect boyfriend, but that's not what he is. He's hiding his true face for so long. I'm gonna show them the real Devonte. The Devonte who killed this man for money. Okay, it was order of the boss, but still. He could've refused it and ran away sooner than when he actually did it. He ran like a little b*tch. I hate him. I'll make sure to destroy his life.

I stared at my face for a moment before to break the mirror with my fist angrily. Both of my eyes are red purple and swollen. My lips busted. My right cheek is still bleeding. My nose is broken. I can't even feel it anymore. My neck still had the mark of his hands on it. He ruined my pretty face. That bastard ! I hate him. First he's making my sister happy and now that. That can't continue. 

I heard his laugh behind me. I'm gonna kill him too if he doesn't stop !

"Wow ! You can't even fight for saving your life. It's not as easy as beating your little and weak sister, huh ? He did a pretty good job though." My anger started growing more inside me.

"Shut the f*ck up ! I didn't call you to say sh*t, but to help me and do anything I want." I said raising my voice.

He laughed again, "You should've let me do what I told you, but you only listen to yourself. Let me take care of her please ? "

I shook my head, "Hell no ! Not before I tell you. Stay away from her until I order you to go near her." I said getting really frustrated.

"Okay...I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait to see her. And touch her beautiful body. Taste her lips an--"

I couldn't hear him talking about her anymore. I began to choke him until he stopped speaking. Then I felt his fist hitting my left cheek hard. I fell on the floor and suddenly felt his feet hitting my stomach several times until I started throwing blood up. 

"Never. Put. Your. F*cking. Hands. On. Me. Again. Or I kill you, got it ? " I didn't say nothing so he gave me another kick.

"Okay. Sorry."

"Yeah, you better be sorry. And from now, I'm the boss and YOU do anything I want. Did you understand ? " He asked smirking.

"No, you're not the boss. That's my sister ! I decided how to ruin her life. She's mine ! " I screamed.

He laughed shaking his head, "Yeah, she's yours, huh ? She will never be yours stupid ! As you said she's your sister, only your sister, nothing more. You're sick ! You're disgusting me, I don't even know why I associated with you in the first place."