Pretty Girls Lie

• Dedicated to Chapter V World Tour

Chapter V: (part.2)

Trey's POV

"TREY ! " Kenya ran into my arms. Kev's daughter must be one of the cutest girls in the world. Since the beginning of the Chapter V World Tour, Kevin didn't really have the occasion to see his family. But they were here with him today. Kev was the happiest man of the world whenever his wife and daughter were around.

I would like to find a woman like Katerine. 

Kat and Kev were married since 5 years and they seemed to be living the perfect life. I was at their wedding and it was just...Words couldn't describe this wonderful day. Love was just everywhere and that's exactly what I wanted for my own wedding. But being who I am, it will be difficult for me to find the good one. 

I had always had success with the opposite gender, but since I got famous, I realized that a lot were only interested in me because of my status. Money and fame, that's what mostly of them want from me, and not love. That lifestyle is a good and bad thing at the same time. And if it isn't for the money and fame, they want me because of my looks. They want me for everything, but myself.

It's hard out there. 

But, I didn't care that much to find a girlfriend at the moment, since I was still young and I had time to find the perfect woman, my woman. I wanted someone special. Physically I had always loved all the types of girls. The more important for me was the personality. I wanted someone whom I can be totally myself with. Who would understand my lifestyle and won't be bother by it. I wanted an independent woman, who will make me happy all the time, no matter what happens. Someone who I'll love and who will love me unconditionally. I wanted that strong relationship that Kev had with Katerine. A relationship where you can't live without your other one. I wanted an honest love story. I didn't want to be just in couple with someone, I wanted to be in love with someone.

"Uncle Trey can I have a candy ? " Kenya asked, getting me out of my trance.

"Of course sweetie, if your mom and dad are cool with that."

"They are." She confirmed smiling. I couldn't help, but smiled back at her. I gave her a big kiss on her cheek, making her chuckle. Kids were my weakness. I couldn't wait to meet mine, but at the same time I wasn't ready to be a father just yet. Seriously, what would I do with a kid right now in my life ? I had already too much to do with my career, that was taking huge place in my life for now. I couldn't star a family before a couple of years. But first of all, I mainly had to find the mother to begin with.

 I put her down and searched a candy for her. My fans equals the greatest. At every meet and greet, I was always receiving a ton of amazing gifts from them. Like Teddy bears, pictures, clothes, food, friendship bracelets, snapbacks, beanies, books and of course candy. And so much more. But they knew my love for candy for sure. I had like ten kilos of candy for myself.

I found a lollipop in my candy bag, that I always had with me and gave it to her. She jumped happily and thanked me. 

"Daddy, look what uncle Trey gave me. A LOLLIPOP ! " She showed the candy to her dad. She's adorable, I thought.

"But you know we're going to eat in a bit and you can't eat candy before dinner." Kev reminded her, eyeing me. I smiled innocently. 

She said that they were okay with it. 

Kev extended his hand and Kenya gave him the lollipop pouting. He promised her that she could eat it the next day or later tonight, if she was nice and behaved. He eyed me again and I simply continued to smile. That kid wanted to put me in trouble with her dad, what was funny to me. As soon as Kev stopped looking at me to talk with his wife, I shoot a look at Kenya and she laughed sticking her tongue out at me. I stuck my tongue back and we chuckled.