Creating Flowers

Have you ever practiced making a flower? Though it sounds easy it's very much not. At first it looks weird like a starfish with to many legs or not enough. 5 pedals. That's a simple flower. Only 5. Imagine each pedal a lifeline to someone you love. Well, how can you choose the people on your flower? Do you pick family first? Friends? Lovers? How would you know? You don't. The white middle of your flower. Its you. Your soul. Your very essence. The pedals mere branches to you heart and life. So, how do you decide who stays closest to you and who doesn't? You never do. They get to your heart and they grow on you. But some die off... The drift away... Or the wind decides to take them in an adventure without you... We never chose or decided these things. They happen for a reason good or bad. So like a flower you make it's up to you. How many do you want? Will you let them go or keep them traped with you? Who honestly knows. No one. We can decide our path but not who goes with us. So making flowers may not be easy. But after some practice and finding the right people to encourage you things will work out. So just keep smiling.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everything will be ok.
Even if it isn't.

This is my own quote I made up that I'm trying to help others with. All rights to me.©