Chapter 19

Saturday had finally arrived. I was really looking forward to when Luke came over.

Me: You almost here?

Unknown Number(Luke): I'm pulling up now.

I went downstairs and opened the door. I watched as Luke came into the house.

"I missed you so much." Luke said hugging me.

He was wearing a very strong cologne. It almost made my nostrils burn.

"I missed you too sweety. Now things can go back to the way they were. But first tell me again about your master plan to get rid of Jackson. I like hearing the story." I chuckled.

"Gladly. I needed to come up with a plan to get rid of Jackson so we could be a couple again. I wanted it to be how it was 2 years ago. I couldn't be found guilty though, so I hired my cousin Scott Green to run Jackson over. I'll admit I did have him watching you. That's why he came up to you at the beach. So Scott ran Jackson over. No one will suspect it's him though. He continues to live a normal life. He works at a car shop. He used one of the cars there to run Jackson over. It's just us now." He had an evil smirk on his face.

"Wow babe, you're very smart. But not smart enough." I said.
"Detective Johnson!" I shouted.

"Luke Mitchell. You are under arrest for planning an attempted murder."

Detective Johnson read Luke his Miranda rights.

"You did good Saige." Detective Johnson said.

"Wow honey, you're a great, actress." Mom said hugging me.

Priscilla and Derek gave me a hug as well. I feel so accomplished. Luke deserved what he was getting.

********

I had arrived at the hospital. I had to see Jackson. I went into his room and sat next to his hospital bed.

"Hey. I have great news. Luke got arrested! It was because of my brilliant plan. They're looking for Scott now. I hope you wake up soon. I just really want to hear your voice." I put my hand in his.

Suddenly I felt fingers move across my hand. I looked up and saw that Jackson was opening his eyes.

"Nurse! Nurse!" I shouted.

They came into the room and told me to step out for a little bit. The doctor soon had arrived. I was pacing back and forth in the hallway.

The doctor came out 20 minutes later.

"Well, looks like he has awoken from his coma. Must be a miracle because patients usually take longer to come out of a coma. He's stable now. We need to keep him over night though. You can go in now." The doctor said patting my shoulder.

"Jackson!" I limped over to him.

I gave him a hug but was careful not to hurt him.

"Saige! Ho...how long was I out for?" Jackson stuttered.

"For a week. You don't know how much I've missed your voice. Luke got his cousin, the dude from the beach, the hit you. They both got arrested."

"Good. How dare they try and take me away from my princess." He said.

All I could do was smile. I was filled with joy knowing that Jackson was okay. Luke nor Scott could bother us again. We were safe now.

Author:
Hey guys. Looks like things are going good now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!