Chapter 14

I opened my eyes and glanced over to the clock. “8:00a.m.” It read.

I actually woke up early. That was a shock.

Going to the mall with Jackson was so much eventful. While I was trying on clothes, he brought me different items that he thought would look good. Surprisingly he had good taste in women's clothing. Although every time I came out, he would snap an off guard or two.

I was really hungry, but since my ankle hasn't healed yet, it would take me like 10 minutes to get downstairs. I called up my knight and shining armor to save the day.

He picked up 3 calls later. “Hello?” He sounded like he just woke up.

“Did I wake you?” I asked.

“Yes, it's okay though princess.”

"No, I want you to go back to sleep. You need your rest. I'll just find my way downstairs." I said about to hang up.

“No! You could fall. I'll be right over.” Jackson said hanging up.

He got here 3 minutes later.

“Your knight and shining armor is here.” He chuckled.

He picked me up bridal style and we made our way downstairs.

“What do you want to eat?” He asked looking in the fridge and cabinet.

“Mhmmm. Surprise me.” I said.

He poured me a bowl of my favorite cereal. Frosted flakes.

“You can have some too if you want. Consider yourself lucky for being my boyfriend. I don't share my favorite cereal.” I smiled at him.

“I'm the luckiest guy in the world then.” He pecked my lips.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked.

“I don't care as long as I'm with you.” Jackson kissed my forehead.

“Aww.”

The loud sound of the doorbell filled the house.

“I'll get it.” I said getting my crutches that I left had in the living room.

I opened the door only to see Luke. What in the world was he doing at my door? Better yet, why?

“What are you doing here?” I said baffled.

“I wanted to apologize for my behavior yesterday.” Luke smiled that smile that made me cringe.

I raised an eyebrow. “It's fine. Now I have stuff to do so bye.”

As I was closing the door his foot got in the way.

“You know it's rude not to invite people in you know.” He practically pushed the door open and let himself in.

I felt uneasy. My heart started beating fast. Luke could be capable of a lot of things.

“Jackson!” I shouted.

“I miss this place you know. Remember when we used to bake together. Watch movies together.” Luke said.

“Yes, that was in the past.” I deadpan.

“What are you doing here man? Didn't you hear what I said at the mall yesterday? You can't just come into peoples houses when you're unwanted.” Jackson said.

“I just came here to apologize to Saige. Is that a crime?”

“Well you pushed yourself in when I never invited you in.” I said.

“Leave. You're not wanted here.” Jackson pushed Luke.

You could see the anger in Luke's cold, gray eyes. He balled his fists but they remained at his side.

“Fine. Pretty boy can't protect you forever Saige. I'll be back.” He walked out slamming the door behind him.

Jackson pulled me in close and hugged me. Our bodies remained tangled together.

“I won't let him hurt you ever again princess.” Jackson kissed my forehead.

Author:
Looks like Luke is back. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!