Chapter 3

It was 2:00am. Mom and dad were out cold by now. I hadn't tried anything like this before, but it was a risk that I was willing to take in order to get one of my favorite books back.

I snuck out the back door and grabbed the ladder that was leaning against the side of the house. I quietly leaned the ladder against the side of Jackson's house where his window was. I was pretty skeptical about this because I was afraid of heights and I didn't want to fall and break something.

I made my way up the ladder as quietly as possible. Before I know it, I was inside of of Jackson's room. I glanced over to his bed to see if he had awoken. He looked so cute while sleeping. Almost like an angel. Too bad he wasn't when he was awake.

I quickly searched for my book and saw that it was on his dresser. Can you believe it, he signed his name on the front. Who does that?! At least I got my book.

I made my way to the window when I felt a hand grab my wrist.
I turned around to see Jackson shirtless. All I could do is stare at his hard abs. My eyes glued to them.

“Well, well, well. Am I that irresistible? You couldn't stay away could you? You're drooling again by the way.” He lifted an eyebrow.

“Why do you keep saying well, well, well? And I only came to take back what's mine.” I said wiping the drool off of the side of my mouth.

He moved closer and closer. He thinks he's slick but he's not.

“Why did you steal my book?” I asked.

“So you would have to come over here and get it. Duh. Wow Saige I thought you were smart.”

This boy was really getting on my last nerves. I stepped back as he inched closer. While stepping back I tripped over his shoes. But his hand grabbed mine so I wouldn't fall back. He pulled me in to where my body was touching his.

“Still can resist this?”

“Ye... Yes.” His beautiful blue eyes staring into my amber ones.

“How about now?” Jackson connected his lips with my neck.

“Stop that!” I shouted trying to pull away from his grasp.

“You know what Saige? You're just too good.” He whispered into my ear.

“Wha... What's wrong with being good?” I stuttered. I had chills all over.

“Nothing. I like good girls. Good girls can learn.” His hands trailed down my back.

“I don't want to learn anything from you.”

“Oh but I can see it in your eyes. You can't resist me. I'm irresistible.” His hand then trialed down my leg.

It was at this time I knew, wearing shorts was a bad idea. Especially if I'm going to sneak into a guy like Jackson Price's house.

“You're too arrogant. I don't see why any girl would go out with you. Nothing but a self absorbed jerk. You think you can get girls that easy but you can't. You wanna know what your probl.....” I was unable to finish saying what I wanted.

Jackson's lips suddenly crashed onto mine. I wanted to pull away but a part of me didn't. His lips were so soft. He tasted like mint.
The kiss went on for about fifteen seconds.

I pulled my lips away from his. “Why did you do that?!”

“Best kiss you'll ever have. Don't deny it. You would've pulled away like two seconds in if you didn't like it. It was probably your first kiss anyway.” He smirked.

“It actually was my first kiss.” I said looking down then up at him. I gave him an annoyed look.
“Seriously? You're such a goody goody.” Jackson laughed.

“I don't see what's so funny.”

“The look on your face. Awww you're so cute when your annoyed.” He laughed more.

“Get it through that big head of yours. I don't want you. Now if you would excuse me. I need my sleep.” I said making my way towards the window.

“You could always sleep in my bed.” He said.

I ignored that little comment of his and went back to my house where I was no where near him. Although that kiss was good, there was no way that I would fall for Mr. Arrogant. I would rather slap myself.

Author:
Hey guys I hope you liked what you were reading. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the story. Bye!!