Chapter 6

Why did he look so sad? He's the one who took my stuff. All I did was get it back. I was going to go in his room because I wanted to, not because I had to.

I knocked lightly on his door a couple times but there was no answer. I took a deep breath and just walked in.

Jackson was laying on his bed with his headphones in.

"Hey." I sad tapping him.

"Hi. Please do sit down. You need to rest that ankle of yours." Jackson said sitting up. "Come, sit by me. Rest your ankle on this pillow in my lap."

"OK. So, why do you look like a sad puppy. What's wrong?" Curiosity took over me.

"Well, I was telling you the complete truth and you didn't believe me." He sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry. I guess I just forced myself not to. Ya know. Especially because the way you were acting."

"I see. Well I guess I can try and calm down a little. I make no promises though." He slightly laughed. "I was serious about liking you though. You're the first girl who hasn't thrown herself at me."

Wow, he actually likes me?! No guy has ever told me that before. Maybe they can't deal with how shy and quiet I am. Most of the guys at my school went for the confident, loud girls.

"You know you're the first guy who has ever told me they like me. I'm shocked."

"Why are you so shocked? You're an amazing person." He smiled.

Wow he complimented someone other than himself again.

"Thanks." I gave him an awkward smile.

Inside I jumped for joy. Even though he could be arrogant, he wasn't a bad person. I didn't know if I liked him back or not. Part of me does, but the other part is saying no because of the arrogance. Pretty much all of the guys at my school last year were arrogant. I couldn't stand to be around any of them.

It remained silent for a little while. My foot stayed resting on the pillow in his lap. He started to rub my ankle. His hands were smooth and his touch soothed me. As he kept rubbing, I closed my eyes a little. I felt myself dozing off. It was until he trailed his hand further up my leg that I opened my eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I wasn't going any further. I just wanted to make you feel good." He smiled an innocent smile.

"I'm just not used to that."

"Fine, I'll stick with the ankle then." He said.

As he continued to rub, I laid back. I felt this feeling inside of me. I didn't know how to describe it, but it felt good.

******

I slowly opened my eyes, and found myself still on Jacksons bed. He was sitting next to the just staring. I felt a little creeped out.

"Wha...what time is it?"

"4:30p.m. You slept for a long time. I've been here for hours watching you. I also took some pictures of us while you were asleep. Hope you don't. Mind." He said.

"Um. I totally mind. Why were you taking pictures of us? More importantly, why were you staring at me?"

"So we can cherish these moments. And also you looked so cute while you were sleeping." He smiled but his smile gave me chills.

"Why do we need to cherish any moments together?"

"Because, if you're going to be my girlfriend, we need as many pictures together as possible." Again with that creepy smile on his face.

"Girlfriend?! Whoa, slow your role. You're delusional."

"No I'm not. I know you have some sort of feeling for me. You may say I'm delusional now, but watch. You will be mine soon sweetheart." He said winking.

He was definitely in over his head. Sure he was really cute and all, and I was feeling something, but there's probably no chance I would be his girlfriend.

Author:
Thank you to those who actually are reading and commenting. You guys are the real MVPs. I hope you enjoy this chapter and are enjoying the story so far. I do updates randomly. They don't take long at all. Thank you to all!