Chapter 15

It was now 1:30p.m and Jackson and I were just driving around the city. Even though I wasn't the one driving, I was like his tour guide helping him familiarize all the places.

“Let's take pictures to remember these special moments.” Jackson said.

We took like a million pictures at each stop we made. These are the moments we would cherish forever.

Night had fallen upon us quickly. The city was always beautiful during the night. The lights lit up the whole city perfectly.

We went to a cabana in the middle of the city and sat there gazing at the stars.

“What a perfect day to spend with someone as perfect as you.” He smiled at me.

“I'm nowhere near perfect.” I said.

“To me you are. You're not like other girls. You're one of a kind. You know, at first I didn't want to come here. I didn't want to have to start all over and make new friends. But I not only found my friend, but also my perfect match.” He said gazing into my eyes. His lips formed into that cute smile.

I couldn't help but blush at what he said. Spending time with him was amazing. My feelings grew stronger every moment I was with him. Our lips connected. The kiss was more passionate than the last. Nights like these were everything.

********
My eyes fluttered open. I woke up later this time. I sat up in my bed, and as I looked around there were rose petals around me. This could only be the work of the sweetest boy ever. Jackson Price. I looked over to my door. It was was opened, and there were rose petals on the floor as well. I got up and grabbed my crutches. The rose petals led a trail all the way downstairs.

It took me exactly 10 minutes to make it downstairs. When I turned to go in the kitchen, I saw a bouquet of roses on the kitchen counter with a gift basket. Was it my birthday?! Nah, my birthday isn't till October. I walked over to the the stuff laid out on the counter. The gift basket had a lot of candy in it. A card was leaning up against it.

“Here's something special for a special girl like you. I know you said we should take things slow, but I couldn't help myself. My feelings have grown stronger for you. You make my heart beat fast. I care about you a lot princess and cherish every single moment I spend with you. What can I say? I'm the luckiest guy on earth being with someone as smart, kind, beautiful, and caring as you.
Love,
Jackson.” The note read.

A big smile formed onto my face. This definitely made me morning. I was lucky to have someone like Jackson in my life.

I suddenly felt a pair of arms around my stomach.

“Do you like it? What am I saying, of course you do.” Jackson chuckled.

“Haha. I don't like it.”

Jackson had a disappointment look on his face.

“I love it!” I said joyfully.

“Haha very funny. I was about to say.” Jackson said kissing my cheek. “What shall we do now?” He asked.

“Well, it's raining. I have a large basket of candy and tons of movies in my room that haven't been watched in a while. How about a movie day?”

“Sounds great!” He agreed.

Before we watched anything, I took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into comfortable clothes.

I thought we would start out with a throwback and watch Back To The Future. I had a thing for movies like that. We snuggled as the movie started. There was something about watching a movie on rainy day that made me excited.

Author:
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you to all who read, comment and vote. Every read, comment, and vote counts. :)