Chapter 50: Forgive and Forget

A/N: Soooo~ It's August, I'm crying ; n ; Our school starts at September..*sigh*
Anyways, Enjoy~
----------------
•Your POV•

"You deserve to be buried in hell." Jaehyun spat.

Suddenly, my feet started to move on its own and I unconsciously approached Jaehyun and Heeyeon, standing in between them.

I pushed Jaehyun away from Heeyeon with all my might.

'Aigoo!! What am I doing!?' I thought.

"M-Mi Cha! You're awa-"

"Stop." I signaled and put my hand in front of Jaehyun as he was about to hug me.

"Mi Cha?" Heeyeon mumbled behind me.

"Jaehyun-ah. How could you?" I uttered and glared at him.

"What...? What do you mean?" Jaehyun cocked his head to one side.

"How could you raise a hand at her when she's done nothing wrong to you!?" I scowled.

"Mi Cha...s-she stabbed you! I was trying to defend you!"

"I appreciate the fact that you care for me and defended me but I don't wanna be defended by violence." I said.

"Mi Cha, are you out of your mind!? She almost killed you! She has been mean to you ever since you met her!" He argued.

"She has been to me a lot of times but I'll admit, yes I slapped Heeyeon before and yes I did insult her. But now that she has said her apology, I forgive everything she has done." I continued, clenching my fists.

"Accepted her apology? She apologized to stab you." He scoffed.

"She did that out of jealousy and it wasn't her fault. She was driven by her jealousy and loneliness. Deep down, I know she didn't wanna stab me. I know that because she apologized." I continued.

Jaehyun was about to say something but I spoke up before he did.

"There's a saying 'Forgive them even if they're not sorry.' You know why? Because saying sorry means taking away your pride and gaining courage. Also, a person who should be buried in hell is a person who doesn't know what the word love means and only lives in the world of cruelty, a person who doesn't want to say sorry."

"Heeyeon...doesn't deserve to be in hell. She was just trying to heal her heart by releasing the heavy weight in it caused by heartbreaks and loneliness. Heeyeon was blinded by the fact that she had loss everything and didn't notice the small things around her." I finished and exhaled loudly, as if I was holding my breath the whole time.

"The small things...?" Heeyeon muttered as I turned my head to her.

"Yeah. The small things. Like your parents, they cared for you so much that forced Jaehyun to marry you. Also your maids and butlers, even you chauffeur. Didn't you realize how much they helped you?" I uttered, flashing her a soft smile.

"The small things...wait! How did you know I had maids and butlers?" She asked, flustered.

"Well, you had a chauffeur so I was guessing you had other helpers too." I chuckled and back to Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun-ah, all I ask is you to not be furious at her for what she has done to me. Please." I politely say with a bow.

"...okay." He said quietly before walking out of the hospital.

"Mi Cha, thank you." Heeyeon said as she walked in front of me and stood straight.

"I don't need a thank you. I just hope you've learned your lesson." I replied before walking back to Taehyung.