Chapter 26: Let's Celebrate~!!

A/N: ASDFGHJKL- IM BACK- AND I LOVE YOU GUYZ- AND a guy unexpectedly confessed to me like "Hey, I like you" and I was like WTF(WHAT THE FOOD :3) MAN-

BUT ANYWAYYYY...TOMORROW IS A BROADCAST FOR BTS LIVE IN TOKYO ON V APP TOMORROW!!!
I'M GOING TO WAIT FOR THEM ^.^
IM SO HAPPY~~
--------------
•Your POV•

"JONGHUN WHAT?!" I exclaimed, gathering everyone's attention.

"He went to Spain!" Miyoung yelled at the other end of the phone.

"For what?!" I whispered yelled.", trying not to gather everyone's attention again.

"I don't know. But he said something becoming a man." Miyoung uttered.

I sighed as I facepalmed myself.

"Arraseo. I already landed so, see you?" I said and smiled slightly.

"Neh~ Annyeong(Bye)~" Miyoung chirped happily before hanging up.

I chuckled and placed my phone in my pocket. I looked over at Taehyung amd realized he was looking, or staring, at me the whole time.

"Uhm..You okay?" I muttered as I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Huh? Oh yeah. So what happened to Jonghun?" He shook his head and tilted his head.

"He went to Spain. So starting from now on, I HAVE FREEDOM~!" I chirped happily as I did mini happy dance.

"Spain? What for?" He asked.

"Well, I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders and happily marched forward.

[THE NEXT DAY:AFTER SCHOOL]

"Ah~ What a refreshing day~" I said happily and put my hands on my back as I walked along.

"I know right~ When was the last time I had a day like this?" Miyoung said and stretched her arms high up in the air.

"When Jonghun got sick. That was your last. But not anymore!" Soojong exclaimed happily as she jumped up high and high-fived Miyoung and I.

"What's the big deal anyway? He just left. Did he affect your lives that bad?" Taehyung asked as he walked beside me and tilted his head.

"Mostly Mi Cha's, but ours as well." Miyoung sighed.

Soojong,Miyoung, Taehyung and I decided to celebrate Jonghun's leave. It may sound harsh and mean, but it actually is something to celebrate about.

No more girls chasing us around, no more useless insults, no more distractions, no more embarrasment, no more running around, trying to escape from him!

I smiled widely as I continue to walk to my house with my friends....And Taehyung..

"Here we are~ Palli(Hurry Up)!" I exclaimed happily as I motioned for them to walk faster to my doorstep.

"Arraseo~" They all said in unison.

"Where are your parents?" Soojong asked.

"Mom is still in Busan, she'll return next week. Dad..is looking for another job." I said and set my bag on the floor before removing my shoes and stepping inside, while the others did the same.

"Yah,yah~ What should we do first?" Miyoung asked happily.

"Let's eat!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"NO!" Miyoung, Soojong, and I yelled in unison.

"Aww..Why not?" He asked and pouted his lips.

"Let's tell horror stories~" Soojong said and smirked.