Chapter 4: Looking for His Place

A/N: hai~I hope you had a SPECTACULAR DAY~ If not, JUMP AROUND LIKE CRAZY~ *sings 4minute's Crazy* Oh yeah and by the way ,the pic above is your bedroom~

---------

•Your POV•

"Honey, I'm sorry but I cannot allow that." My mom said seriously.

"W-what?" I widened my eyes.

"B-but..Why?" I asked.

"Mi Cha, dear, do you think I would allow a boy I never met and my daughter to stay in one house?" My mom looked at me with anger in her eyes.

"Mom, He doesn't have a place to live because.." I glanced at V, asking him for help again.

"Because my parents abandoned me! Y-yeah.." V stuttered.

"Aww~,you poor thing, but-" I cut my mom off.

"Mom, just for one night, and tomorrow we'll find a place for him to stay. Please?" I pleaded to my mom.

"Okay, fine. But just for one night." My mom sighed as she opened the door widely, letting V and I inside.

[TIME SKIP TO BEDTIME~]

"Here, you can use my dad's clothes." I said as I handed V some of my dad's clothes.

"Thanks, where's your dad by the way?" V said as he took off his shirt.

"Y-yah!! Don't change here! I'm a girl, you know!" I said as I covered my eyes, blushing.

He has..abs? But I didn't have a good look at it though, just a glance, but it's not like I would want to really see it.

Pfft..I'm such a mess. I sighed to myself.

"Jeez, you could just turn around. So where's your dad?" V asked.

"F-fine. He's on a business trip." I turned around as he told me to.

"Ohh,okay. I'm done, you can look now." V said.

"Sheesh, next time don't change in front of a girl." I turned to him and snickered.

"Pfft,you look like my dad!" I yelled as I laughed at him.

"Of course I look like your dad pabo! It's your dad's clothes after all." V said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay, V-ah-" V cut me off.

"Taehyung." He said.

"What?" I tilted my head.

"Just call me Taehyung from now on." He said as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"Okay~Whatever you say Taehyung-ah~. And by the way,You're going to sleep on the floor!" I chuckled as I pushed him off my bed playfully.

"Yah, but it's cold.." Taehyung whined.

"That's why there's a sleeping mat there." I pointed at the sleeping at near my closet.

"Why can't I just sleep with you?" He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"T-The bed isn't enough for the two of us, if you want to, it's either you could sleep on the living room couch, or we'll switch places." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Okay,fine..I'll sleep on the floor.." Taehyung whined as he grabbed the sleeping mat lazily.

"Good night Taehyung~" I turned off the lamp and tucked myself into bed.

"Goodnight Mi Cha.." He whispered.

[THE NEXT MORNING]

*kring kring kring*

I lazily opened my eyes and turned off my alarm clock. It's 7:30 am..Mom already left for work.

"Ugh.." I flopped back to bed and turned my body to the other side.

As I turned to the other side of the bed, Taehyung's face was in front of mine. He was just inches away from me!!

"AHHH!" I move my body backwards, making myself fall off the bed. Since it wasn't made for two people.

*THUG!*

"Huh? What happened?" Taehyung sat up lazily, with his eyes still closed. He was swaying back and forth.

"YAH! Don't 'What happened?" me! WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED!?" I yelled angrily at him.

"Mhm? Ah, Mi Cha, you're awake.." Taehyung said as he rubbed his eyes.

"YAH! Answer my question!" I yelled once again at him.

"Stop shouting.." He whined.

"Okay,why... are... you... in my bed?" I said in the softest way possible while holding the anger inside of me.

"It was cold on the floor, so I transferred here.." He said as he flopped back on the bed.

"Aish!" I scratch my head furiously.

"Wake up,we're going to find you a place to stay in." I stood up and removed the blanket on him.

"Mhm.." Taehyung stood up while hugging a pillow and walked to the other side of my bed. He then flopped back on my bed.

"Yah, come on.." I pulled his arm. He was too strong for me.

"Aigoo..GET UP!" I pulled his arm once again, but it didn't work so I pulled his leg.

This action went on and on until he finally stood up and changed to my dad's outside clothes. I also changed into my outside clothes and both of us headed outside.

"So where should we go first?" I asked Taehyung.

"I don't know.." He yawned.

"Aish! Do you know how long it took you to wake you up!?" I sighed.

"How about we go to the park?" I asked him.

"Sure let's go.." He tugged my hand and hailed a cab.

[ARRIVED AT THE PARK]

"So why are we here?" Taehyug asked as he looked around.

"We're going to find a place for you to stay in." I responded.

"Okay, but why here?" He tilted his head.

"There are a lot of posters here of rental apartments ad such." I said as I looked around for the posters.

"C'mon, help me look." I said to Taehyung.

"Okay okay.." He replied.

[TIME SKIP~]

"There all too expensive..." I sighed as I sat on the grass, hugging my knees.

"Yeah.." Taehyung sat down beside me, imitating my position.

"Taehyung-ah.." I called out.

"Hm?" He everted his gaze at me.

"Why did you save me?" I asked as the breeze blew through my hair.

"Hmm..'Why did I save you?'..I don't know..I just felt like doing it." He replied bluntly.

"You feel like doing it?" I looked at him confusingly.

"Yeah, like doing a good deed or something." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh..so that was it?" I asked him as I hung my head down.

"Yeah..I think so..Why?" He asked.

"N-nothing.." I crossed my arms on top of my knees and laid my head on top of my arms.

"Were you expecting an answer like,'it was because I had fallen for you when I saw you' or something?" He smirked.

"N-no! Of course not! Why would you think that?" I smacked his arm and pouted.

"I was just kidding." He laughed.

We were having a good time chatting. Until..

"V, is that you?" A voice came from behind us.

---------

A/N: i hope you had a wonderful time reading this chapter~ ^.^ I'm trying to join the After school club hangout, because BTS ISH COMING! *^*..Soo tell me if you're joining too~