Chapter 20: The Favor~

A/N: HEEEY~ I'M BAAACKK and I had a dream about V this morning ._. IT WAS SOOO ASDFGHJKL (excuse me while I fangirl) *cough cough* What happened in my dream is a secret..('cause who cares what happened in my dream w/ V u.u) NOWWWW ENJOY LE CHAPTER~~~
----------------
•Your POV•

"Do me a favor!" Taehyung exclaimed happily.

"A favor?" I tilted my head in response.

"Let's go to my grandmother's best friend's strawberry farm on Sunday!" He said happily as he placed an arm behind his head.

"Your grandmother's best friend's strawberry farm? But why?" I asked in confusion as I knitted my eyebrows.

"I want to visit my grandma! It's been such a long time! So how about it? Hm?" He said and flashed me a small smile as he raised his eyebrows. (Like he did in the gif. above)

"But didn't you die? Wouldn't she be shocked to see his grandson 'come back' from the after life?" I said as I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Well, that's what we have to found out. Whether my grandmother knows if I'm dead or not." He said, sitting up.

"Well, wouldn't it be naturally for your grandma to know that you're dead?" I asked.

"My parents hide alot of stuff from my grandparents." He said and chuckled nervously.

"Oh, is that so?...Then how are we supposed to find out whether she knows it or not? Without you, making any contact with her." I asked.

"That's why I have THEM~ My secret weapons!"He said as he flashed me a great big smile.

"Them? Who's 'them'? And what do you mean 'secret weapons'?" I tilted my head, filled with pure curiousty.

"I'll tell you later~ C'mon we better get going before the next class starts!" He said as he jumped out of the bed and grabbed my hand before rushing out the door.

"Wait,wait,wait! You're not fully healed yet! What if you get hurt again?" I said, pulling my hand away from his grasp.

"Oh~ I'm okay! I think..But still, I'm fine. Don't worry, okay?" He smiled softly and ruffled my hair.

"You sure? H-How can I not worry? You've just got beaten up by a raging Jonghun." I sighed and glared at him.

"You're falling for me, aren't you? And yet I didn't do anything~ That's why you're so worried about me." He teased and poked my cheek.

"I-I'm not! I'm worried because we used you! Not because..of t-that." I stuttered and avoided his gaze as my face turned into a bright red tomato.

"I'm just kidding~ Of course you don't, you're complicated. But that doesn't mean I'm giving up! So...KAJA!!(Let's Go)" He shouted and started to drag me out of the room.

"H-Hey! What do you mean I'm complicated?! And slow down! I can't run as fast as you can." I said, trying to keep up with his pace.

He just flashed me a grin and chuckled as he continued to drag me around.

As soon as we entered the classroom, most of my classmates huddled over Taehyung.

They were asking him if he was alright, or how did it feel being chased and beaten up by a raging Jonghun and stuff related to that.

Of course, Taehyung replied with an "I'm okay's" and "I'm fine's" and flashed them a bright smile.

Then when the teacher arrived, everyone hurriedly and automatically returned to their seats and the class went on.

[TIMESKIP TO END OF CLASSES]

"Finally that's over." I said as I packed my things and slung my bag over my shoulder before walking out of the classroom with Taehyung.