Chapter 36: Visitors

A/N: HEYY~ I've been feeling sick these past few weeks because it's the flu season in the place I'm living in so yeah. ^.^
Enjoy~ <3
----------------
Recap:
You threw burns at the witch and felt proud of yourself. Taehyung kissed Mi Cha on the forehead as a goodbye kiss and now it is another school day.

•Your POV•

*kring kring*

It's school time again..Dammit..

I groaned and rolled around in my bed to switch off the alarm clock.

My arm lazily draped down after I switched the alarm clock off.

"School.." I groaned as I slowly sat up and ruffled my messy hair, making it even messier.

I got out of bed and started getting ready for school.

[TIME SKIP]

'It's so lonely walking to school without Taehyung..' I thought as I took a short cut to my university.

I was surprised to not see Taehyung waiting at my doorstep..Wait a minute-!

'Why the heck am I thinking about him?!' I huffed and speed walked to my university.

As I arrived at my university, I walked to my first class and quickly spotted Miyoung and Soojung.

"Hey guys!" I greeted as I ran towards them.

"Mi Cha! So what's up?" Soojung asked and averted her gaze from her laptop to me.

"Nothing much, I guess.." I said and rubbed my nape.

"WHAT?! How could 'Nothing much' happen for the past few days?!" Miyoung exclaimed as she grabbed both of my shoulders and shook me furiously.

"Well..My mom got in an accident because of doing Zumba.." I uttered and tried to hide my giggles.

"Oh well, typical Mi Cha's mom.." Soojung said and shook her head before bursting into laughter with Miyoung and I.

"Oh yeah, guys have you seen Taehyung today?" I asked as I looked around the classroom.

"No..Hmm, speaking of Taehyung, did anything happen between the two of you?" Miyoung wiggled her eyebrows as she nudged my side.

"Yeah Mi Cha, did anything happen between the both of you?" Soojung butted in.

"W-Well.." I looked around the classroom and avoided to look both of them in the eye.

I suddenly recalled the kiss that happened in the hospital and the incident with the and the heart break from Jaehyun-

"Ah! Guys! Jaehyun is back!!" I yelled, practically alerting everyone in the room.

I quickly put my hand over my mouth and cleared my throat.

"WHAT?!?" Miyoung and Soojung both shouted as they stood up from their chairs.

"WHEN?! HOW?! WHY?!" Miyoung panicked as she clutched her head with both of her hands.

"He came when you guys left from the sleepover.." I muttered and looked at the floor.

"YAH! CALM THE EFFING DOWN MIYOUNG-AH!" Soojung yelled as she whacked Miyoung in the head.

Miyoung let out a small grunt and pouted her lips.

"What did he say to you?" Soojung asked and turned her gaze towards me.

"Well, he has a fiancee and he acted like nothing happened.." I mumbled quietly but Soojung understood it.

"What?! THAT FU*beep*ER!! HOW DARE HE GET A FIANCEE AND NOT SAY SORRY TO YOU!" Soojung rampaged as she threw her textbook on the floor and jumped on it continuously.