Chapter 32: Ice Cream! You Scream!

A/N: Hai~ OHMYGOSHHHH!! IM FINALLY BACK  AFTER YEARS(not really XD) THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR~~ CHAAAPPPTERRR 32~!! YAAAAYYY!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY~ BTW IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THESE PASTS WEEKS, READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF LE STORY~ ^.^ NOW ON TO THE AWAITED CHAPTER~! *^*
----------------
Recap:
Jaehyun called you out because he needed to tell Mi Cha something important but he didn't show up and Mi Cha had to wait for 2 whole hours. Mi Cha dozed off to sleep and dreamt about Jaehyun confessing that he still likes her and when she woke up, she thought Jaehyun had arrived but it was sombody else~

•Your POV•

"I've been waiting here for-" I stopped halfway as I saw the owner of the footsteps was NOT Jaehyun.

"You're..not..Jaehyun.." I mumbled as I  froze in my place.

"AND YOU'RE NOT THE SQUIRREL!" Taehyung exclaimed as he walked towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"I am looking for a squirrel..." He huffed and sat down beside me with his cheeks puffed out.

"And why are you looking for a squirrel?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Because the squirrel took my nuts!" He exclaimed and crossed his arms in disappointment.

"How did it take your nuts? And why were you eating nuts in the park anyway!?" I asked, completely confused how he got to the park.

"No, I wasn't eating my nuts in the park and...You ask too many questions!"  SHe yelled as he grabbed my shoulders and shook me furiously.

"Because I'm curious!" I exclaimed and stopped him from shaking me.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, why are you here too?" Taehyung asked and let go of my shoulders.

"Remember what I told you on the phone earlier?" I uttered and lowered my head, disappointed.

"Oh~ That was 2 hours ago, but, where is Jaehyun?" He looked around and stretched his neck to see any signs of Jaehyun.

"He..He didn't arrive." I muttered before sighing.

"Yes!" He silently exclaimed to hisself, but luckily, I heard it.

"What?" I tilted my head and squinted at him.

"N-nothing...Ah! Wanna go somewhere cool?" He asked as he stood up and dusted off dirt from his bum.

"Well, I think Jaehyun won't be coming anymore since he's like 2 hours late." I huffed and did the same.

"So, do you wanna see it?" He asked as he peered into my face and tilted his head.

"Mhm, sure. Why not?" I chuckled but I got flustered when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

'He just grabbed your hand, so what?  Ugh!! I just can't "so what" this situation!?  This used to be normal!!'

"Mi Cha!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he waved his hand infront of my face.

"Huh? W-what?" I shook my head and blinked.

"I was calling your name but it looked like you were spacing out." He implied.

"O-oh. Really? S-sorry...So where are we going?" I asked and tried to shake off the flustered feeling.

"Somewhere really cool~" He said with a grin and continued to drag me to the streets.

He hailed a cab and as soon as we got in, he whispered the destination to the taxi driver.