Chapter 33

Okay so this is a really short chapter and it's because I have writers block on this story at the moment :( So sorry if I haven't been uploading as fast. But hope you like what I've got :) xoxox
--------------------------------- 

Sasha

My auntie approached me who I had been avoiding all day. It was eleven o’clock at night and I was heading to the kitchen for a glass of water. I couldn’t escape it either as the only one’s still up were all watching television in the other room.

“Hey gorgeous girl, haven’t had the chance to talk yet.”

“I know.” I said quietly.

“So, anything new...?” she asked me, leaning over the kitchen counter.

I shook my head. “Um, no?”

 “And your new boyfriend seems nice, what have you two gotten up to?”

“Just hung out I guess, yesterday we went down the hill on garbage bags.”

She furrowed her eyebrows. “Why not just snowboard?”

I realised my mistake and attempted to patch it up quickly. “Just did this for something different.”

“Oh,” she looked down at my stomach then back at me. “You look different...”

I growled, gritting my teeth together. I was getting furious and if she says one more thing trying to get me to spit it out, I’ll explode.

“It’s been a few years.” I told her, giving her a fake smile.

“So, tell me,” she begun. “Why is Daniel mad at you...?”

That’s it.

“You know, this is why I didn’t want to come here in the first place! But no, I got talked into it. Apparently nobody would judge me, but they were wrong! I get judged for this.”

“This being what?” she played dumb, she wanted to hear me tell her.

“Being pregnant! Okay?! You happy?”

I didn’t see her face as I quickly turned and stormed out of the kitchen and back to my room. I dived onto the bed next to Justin and cried into my pillow. My screaming would have woken everyone up, who cares, at least everyone knew now.

But I hope the main thing they hurt was how it’s hurting me to be judged. Because right now, they were making me wish I wasn’t pregnant. I never knew someone dumping me at prom really could ruin my life. I thought I was over dramatising it.

***

I leant my head on the headboard of my bed and ignored the knocking at my door. I wanted to be alone to think over everything. This was supposed to be special for me; instead it’s made me miserable.

“Sweetie come on, open up.” my dad continued to knock, “It’s me.”

I stood up and unlocked the door, falling back down onto my bed. He locked the door behind him and sat down next to me. He was an exception; he was always good at telling me what the right thing to do is. I sighed and put my head in my hands, trying to hold back the tears.

“Dad...” I quietly spoke.

“Yes?”

I decided to ask him about the baby. I needed to deal with that first; I didn’t want to have  something against Justin too. I wanted to feel happy around him, so this was the one I needed to fix first.

“I get an ultrasound next week.” I paused, wiping away a fallen tear. “I don’t know what to do.”

He chuckled, “what you do is, you lie on your back and-”

I stopped him and laughed. “I’ve had one before, silly. I mean, I don’t know whether to find out the gender then on when I give birth...”

“Oh, well...” he sighed and leant back, leaving his arms to hold up his weight. “I think you should find out.”

“Really? Why?”

“You’re young. You’re not going to have much money and well, you need to start preparing. I just think that you can prepare yourself for all the things you buy before he or she is born.”

“You mean so if it’s girl I get all the right colours like pinks and purples?”

He nodded. “It will make things easier.”

“Thanks dad, you really helped me out.” I smiled, wrapping my arms around him.

“No problem, anytime.”

I loved his advice, he always knew what to do when I was stuck.

The door opened and Justin stood there looking concerned.

“I thought you locked the door, dad.” I frowned.

“I’m not perfect.” he chuckled, walking out and letting me and Justin be alone.

“I take it you don’t want me?” Justin asked, locking the door.

I knew it was locked though; the click of the lock was loud enough to notice. I shook my head, mumbling a ‘no, never.’ He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, his thumb making circles on my shoulder.

“Did you make a decision yet?” he asked softly, giving me goose bumps at the feeling of his breath on my neck.

I nodded, “Just then actually.”

“And what’s that?” he asked, beginning to kiss up my neck.

He was trying to distract me and it was working. He wanted to know the baby next week, and he wanted me to agree. Little did he know I had agreed so this was unnecessary, but I didn’t mind, I liked the feeling.

“I agree with you.” I breathed, barely able to speak with Justin kissing me.

He pulled away grinning, stopping the torture. “I’m so excited!”

“Me too.” I placed a kiss on his lips quickly and stood up.

“Where are you going?” he questioned, making sure he took my hand before I left.

“Let’s go to the snow again, I hate being in here with everyone.”

“Daniel just left for the snow...” he warned.

“That’s okay, it’s not like we’ll bump into him.”