Chapter 7

3 days later

“Where are you going, Sasha?” My mum startled me, catching me leaving the house.
“To Ally’s, we’re going to study.” I lied, hoping she would believe me.

She nodded and told me to be home before dinner and I agreed. I left the house and started walking to the doctors, hoping Justin would spot me on the way and pick me up. The familiar sound from the other night in the woods haunted me as I walked across dead leaves, crunching beneath my feet.

I silently prayed as I walked, hoping that I wasn’t pregnant. I was too young; I had my whole life ahead of me. I was always the type of girl that looked at pregnant teenagers with disgust and now I was one of them? I couldn’t be, I wasn’t anything like them...

A range rover pulled up beside me and I watched the window roll down, revealing a boy with that familiar cocky smile. He patted the passenger seat, telling me to get in. I obeyed, opening the door and sliding into the comfortable seat beside him.

“Hey, thanks for coming.” I mumbled, playing with a strand of my blonde hair.
“Don’t worry about it; it’s kind of my fault.”

That made me feel bad, it wasn’t anyone’s fault. I didn’t want him blaming himself for Saturday night, whether anything happened or not.

“Justin, don’t blame yourself. We were drunk, it’s nobody’s fault.”

He gave me a small thankful smile, before putting his eyes back on the road ahead of us. Today was cloudy, the weather creating a blanket of misery over the city. I eyed the stereo as I watched Justin’s hand reach out to fiddle with it, finding a good station. He settled on ‘OMG,’ but Usher, which seemed to be popular lately.

“Got me like oh my god!” He started to sing, make me giggle.
“Am I that bad?” He asked, pretending to look disappointed.

I went to pay him out when I stopped myself. To be honest, he wasn’t that bad. Actually he was good... really good...

“Keep singing.” I insisted, making him look at me surprised.
“Baby let me love you down, there’s so many ways to love you, baby I can break you down.” He continued, hitting the notes perfectly.

“Justin...you’re really good.”
“You think?” He asked, smiling.
I nodded, “You have talent.”

A few songs later we pulled up outside the doctor’s surgery. I got queasy in my stomach, feeling more nervous than ever. If someone had told me a week ago that I’d be having a pregnancy test with Justin Bieber in a week’s time, I would have laughed in their face. Now here I was with the last person I wanted to be with. He wasn’t too bad, but I still didn’t want to ever fall for someone like him, a heart breaker. What if I am pregnant? Would he be there to support me if I had the baby? Would I be alone taking care of a baby at seventeen?

I took a seat and waited patiently for my appointment, twiddling my thumbs. I couldn’t stop worrying about what was about to happen.

Please don’t let me be pregnant; I still want to be a virgin...

“Do you want to read a magazine? You look really nervous...maybe it might get your mind off things...”Justin offered, holding out a fashion magazine.
I sighed and took the magazine, “Thanks’ Justin, not just for the magazine...for everything.”
He gave me a warm smile, “You don’t need to keep thanking me. I know you don’t like me, I appreciate you trying...”
“Justin, I-” I begun but was cut off by the doctor calling my name.

“Miss Sasha Skies?”

I stood up and Justin copied, following the doctor into the small room. I sat beside his desk, Justin over the other side, observing. The walls were painted a light blue, making the room feel sad and depressing. I leaned back in the chair, looking up at the doctor who was now smiling at me.

“So you’re here for a pregnancy test?”

*Justin*

I sat quietly on a comfortable chair on the other side of the room, occasionally glancing over at the doctor and Sasha. I couldn’t believe I was here with her, let alone the situation we were both in.

Good job Justin, you really blew it this time.

I wanted to be different with Sasha, I wanted to change my ways.

“I’ll call you when we have the results in, Miss Skies.”

I looked up, spotting Sasha standing by the door, the doctor wrapping up the session. Sasha looked over at me and I stood up, following her out the door, mumbling a ‘thanks,’ to the doctor.

*Sasha*

“How long do you reckon it’ll take to get the results back?” Justin asked, breaking the silence of the car trip home.
“A few days most likely.” I replied, looking out the window at the passing cars. 
“Oh okay, I’ll drive you to pick them up if you’d like.”
“Thanks, I want you to be with me when I read them.” I looked over at him, noticing a small smile on his face.

“Justin, you’re not going to tell anyone about this, are you?” I asked, slightly concerned now.

We hadn’t been to school since the party as we had some special holidays that I didn’t know about. We went back tomorrow, which was a Thursday. I didn’t want ANYONE at all to know about Saturday night’s incident.

“No, of course not. Don’t worry Sasha, your secrets safe with me.”

Maybe I didn’t give Justin much of a chance before I called him names. You really can’t judge someone by what you see without knowing what they’re personality is like. It still doesn’t change the fact that he breaks girl’s hearts. He’s just a nice person...well, to me.

The car slowed and pulled up a few houses from mine. I looked at him with a puzzled look.

“So you’re mum doesn’t realise you were with me.”
I smiled, “Oh right, thanks’,” I giggled. “You know, you’re not as bad as I thought you were Justin, I underestimated you.”
I could have sworn I saw a light blush as he smiled, “That means alot.”
“Bye Justin, see you at school.”
“Bye Sasha,” I heard him say as he started up his car and drove off.

I trailed up the path towards my house, walking slowly thinking about Justin.

Keep it together Sasha, remember your rule.

I’m just not sure if I had stuck by it yet, not until I know the results.