Don't Say Goodbye!!!

ITS FINISHED, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SAPPY (sad and happy) I AM.... I mean come on I've been working on this since the 6th of August 2015 and now I've finished it with 6 days to spare. That is quite impressive if I must say.

I am the type of girl that sits in front of the TV watching my fave series on Netflix with a yummy snack every 10 minutes but I just can't believe that I've gotten off my lazy ass and actually finish a 48 chapter story with approximately 1000 words each in less than a year....... That is amazing. I am so hyped up that I wanna do a marathon......... A Netflix marathon.

I'd like to thank everyone who gave this story a chance because of all your support this story has nearly gained 100k views in 360 days, that is way more views than one would expect to have on the first year. I admit this story was on a rocky start but as time progressed I came to love writing for myself and eventually everything was on track. As most of you guys might know, I used some of your suspicion on the characters as ideas in my story.

For example:
I got the idea of lily and Ethan working together from a comment by @CrissyThomas
She said on chapter 28 and I quote.

'Can't wait for the next update! It's amazing so far! I'm team Damian.... for a little while there I thought Lily and Ethan had thing and that's why he kept seeking off but know I don't think so.... or maybe they're working together!!! ....'

Or the idea of Alexis being under a love spell by some wicked witch to make her feel as if Ethan is her mate. I got this from a comment on chapter 31 by @dark_eclipse_
She said and I quote

'Like maybe Ethan wasn't her second chance mate at all she just thought he was but actually she was put on a spell by a witch that made her think Ethan was her second chance mate but he isn't.'

So thank yall very much for the indirect suggestions. Haha.

I have had a great time writing this and I hope you had a great time reading. I'm sorry if it were too cliche or too boring or anything. But I'm glad you decided to give this book a chance. I've had great support from my online friends, some were there when I needed to talk or needed some motivation.

I'd like to thank these people for these things mentioned above. (there's more but I couldn't find their accounts and I was too lazy to find'm)

@IAmChocolateMonster
@DAAshwood
@anjly1999
@JMRivers

What will happen now? What will I do in my spare time. Well I'll let you be the one that decides. I have 2 ideas on new books but I can only write one at a time. Plz vote on which story to write by commenting next to the image. Each reader is allowed to vote for 2.

 Each reader is allowed to vote for 2

Book 1: Living with Mr nerd

Kyra Reynolds, known as a rebel gets expelled from school.  She's got 2 choices 1)she could go to boarding school or 2) she lives with her father's best friend to learn discipline.  Little does she know shes in for one hell of a ride....

(yikes I haven't worked on the description for this one yet. Anyways the title says it all)

Book 2: The way you make me feel (Now called 'Friend, Lovers or Nothing)

"So I heard you're a player, well nice to meet you," I said as I pushed myself off the wall as he came out of the class. I lifted my hand for him to shake "I'm Avalon."
"I know who you are..."
"Don't ruin this, I'm trying to be cooler than I already am" I said put my hand up in a stop sign.
"Just get to the point"
"okay I'm here to make a deal"
"I'm listening"
"Let's make a deal. A deal where we play a game... we sweet talk, play fight, talk 24/7, we tell each other good morning and good night every day, take long walks together, hang out with each other's friends, go out on dates, cuddle together, kiss and hug" I said, he looked at me up and down with an interested look on his face, as if he was considering the deal.
"Then what?"
"Whoever falls in love first? Loses"

 "Then what?""Whoever falls in love first? Loses"

Book 3: True feelings (already writing)

"So Ced, who's next on your list? How bout Jacey Miller." Brandon said taking a sip of water from his bottle, he threw me his bottle and I drank from it.
"Been there" I said.
"Riley?"
"Done that" I said. We were doing our daily check. The names of the girl who willingly want to get their hearts broken. The list went on and on. He said name after name after name.

"Well I guess, there's no one else" Brandon said "You said, you'll stop once you've gone out with every girl in our year. Which you have done so."

"I'm not giving up on my rep yet. Come on the girls in this school adore me." I said, I winked at some girls that walked past me. Brandon thinking hard and clear, looking around the hall. Until his eyes stoped on someome.

"Apparently not everyone. "he said, I narrowed my eyes at him and leaned more towards him. "I found someone, the new Girl, I think her name was Skylar"