Chapter 25

"Hello Damion, Miss me?"

His mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water. He was trying to say something but was stuck for words. Which made me laugh a humourless laugh.

"A-Alexis?" he stammered.
"Oh I'm glad you still remember me, even though I didn't give you anything to remember." I said looking at my nail like it the most interesting thing on the planet.
"H-how?" he questioned, I'm guessing his brain is still processing this, that the person he's seen a couple of times after she's left, is actually his ex-mate.

"What? How?" I said. "You still can't believe I'm here" I sped up and stood next to him and whispered "Well believe it" in his ear
I pushed him to the ground and kicked his side.
"How does it feel now, to be on the other side?" I said as I held out my hand to pull him up, he held it but I twisted it and he fell in his other side. I bent down at the same height as him.
"Why aren't you fighting? Huh. " I said once I saw him showing no reaction. He held his side and we both stood up.
"I can't hurt a princess." he said, which made me raise my eyebrow.
"Oh really, you never had a problem with that almost 3 years ago" I responded.
"Okay I admit, I made a mistake. One that I've sort of regretted after you left."
"Ha funny you sort of regret, now fight" I said. I held my fists in defence mode walked around. I got down on one leg and with my other leg, I slid it under his, making him collapse. I heard him grunt, which make me whince.
I'm sorry Damion.

This time he got up and his eyes were red, and he was looking rather intimidating, far from what Damion looked a minute ago. I gulped and started walking backwards, Damion walked at the same pace, coming towards me. Okay now I'm a little scared, he's gone into Wolf mode. Wolf mode can be really dangerous. I know what he is capable during Wolf mode, I've only seen him a couple of times, he almost burnt the whole school down and nearly killed me twice if it wasn't for Jason who saved me.

C'mon Alexis you can do it. You are more stronger than him whether it be physically or mentally. You can do this. You can beat his sorry ass. Fear is just another 4 letter word, and at this moment of time you don't need it.

'Ash you with me?' I mindlinked Ashley.
'Yep'
'We're in this together, let's do this Ash' I cut the mind link off and looked back at Damion.

He was still walking towards a little slower than before. I took a deep breath and stood where I was. Making him stop in his tracks.
"You know what I'm done with this sh*t. I haven't come here to lose to you again. Just because you're big in size, doesn't mean you scare me. Whether you believe it or not I'm stronger than you mentally and physically. Like I said 3 years ago I will make you regret rejecting me" I said as I pointed at him with my index finger and walk towards him, he was now walking backwards. I could feel my whole body heating, burning like I'm on fire. I feel Ashley slowly taking over making my body feel weak. This hasn't happened since my rejection.

'Ashley, you taking over?' I asked.
'Yeah, I want to show this guy a piece of my mind before anything else happens' she replied.
'Okay, just don't hurt him' I blocked the mind link and let her get to work. I started to go dominant and let Ash take over. So now it's my body but her mind.
'go for it Ash' I said before I shut myself down.

___________________________________________________________
Guys hoped you liked it. Next chapter is in Ashley's POV. Don't worry I have it written out, but it was really weird so if the next chapter is mess up, don't tell me. Pwez.

Kk love ya'll. I'll update the next chapter in a couple of minutes.

Please:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW (I will follow back)

If there's any mistakes or any requests you want me to add into the story feel free to inbox me and I'll see you all in the next chapter.