Chapter 35

I woke up, due to someone snoring. Slowly opening my eyes, I come face to face with a pair of eyes. I jumped from off the bed and scream. The person that was sleeping next to me suddenly jumps up, grabbing the first thing in sight which was apparently a baseball bat, holding it in the air with the most funniest scared face ever.

I looked at Damion and started laughing, so hard that I fell on my back. He threw the baseball bat back on the floor and ran his hand threw his hair. I looked down at his shirt and a familiar pair of eyes were seen again.

"Why the hell were you wearing that shirt?" I said. He looked down and shrugged.
"It was the only shirt I could find last... Wait is that why you screamed?" he said, I casually nod my head and he starts laughing a bit. I feel my face getting heated. He comes closer and wraps his arms around me engulfing me into a hug. My arms automatically wrapped around his torso, and I place my head onto his chest. I don't know how or why but I found myself smiling. His embrace was warm and it felt like I belong there.

Suddenly, moments from last night came swishing though my head. Even though I don't remember much, I remember he attacked Ethan. The smile and laughter left my face and my serious face was back. I removed his arms that were around me. He looked take back, but quickly recovered himself.

"What are you doing in my tent?" I yelled at him. He rose his eyebrow and pointed round the room.
"Check again, you're in mine" he replied, just then did I take in my surroundings. This was not my tent.
He came back forwards and tried to hug me again, but I pushed him before he could.

"Why won't you give me a chance?" he said as he looked as of he was getting frustrated. I looked him in the eyes to see if he was joking.

"Well rethink, did you give me a chance?" I laughed humourlessly before continuing "Hell no. So why on earth would you expect me to give you a chance?" I replied back to him, keeping my glaze hard in him.

"I'm sorry. I was stupid back then to let you go" he said as he slapped his forehead.

"Yeah sure. Make me go through hell and back just to stay away from you, only to come face to face with you again" I said. I could feel tears fighting to come out. No Alex, you are not that weak to cry over him. He looked everywhere except at me, I could see a bit of tears in the corner if his eyes.

"I'm sorry." he said once again, aggh I'm not a monster, I can't stand against his constant pleading.... But.....

"I'm sorry but I already have my mate." I said, his face instantly dropped and his eyes turned red, and he started making his way towards me. With each step he took, I took a step back untill I hit the tent wall.

"He's not your mate and he never will be." he said in a scary deep voice.

"Oh are you the moon goddess now?" I said, with him still taking his steps towards me. He let out a growl before talking again.

"As your mate, I have the responsibility to look after you. " he said, I scrunched my eyebrows together and my hands turned to fists.
"You lost that opportunity, remember" I said, he finally reached me.

"I'm just going to say it. It's your choice whether you believe it or not. " he said, gosh he's not gonna let me go until I listen to what he says.
"Okay, go on" I said, looking bored in reality I was.

He told me all the things he said before. How Ethan is not my mate and something about kidnapping. Lots of other sh*t that I didn't understand. When he paused, I just nodded making it look like I was listening.

Once he finished he leans in closer, as he is doing that, I limbo down untill I can't no more.

"So promise me you'll. stay. away. from. him" he said slowly like he was talking to a child. I roll my eyes which earns a growl from him.
"Okay, fine" I said with my fingers crossed behind my back.

Once everything was sorted he stayed in that position with me bent backwards. My back was starting to hurt. I looked back at him and that was when the whole world dissappeared.

He stared directly in my eyes. A few seconds later he muttered something along the lines of 'I can't do this no more' and with that I felt a pair of warm lips on mine. His arm made it around my waist lifting my back up, not trying to break the kiss while I just stood there trying to process what was going on.

To be honest his lips made me melt, it was nice, soft and warm. Fighting against the voice that was saying 'don't kiss him', I do exactly the opposite of what the voice says. I kissed him. My hands make it their way to his chest. I close my eyes treasuring every second. It's funny how I hate him yet I love him. I want to be in his hold yet I don't. I want to be near him but at the same time I want him miles away.

I could feel Ashley jumping around in happiness. She is one confusing wolf. One second she want Ethan the next Damion. But I guess she wants someone who makes her happy. Just like I. Is what he said about Ethan true? I don't think it is. But why would he do that, if not then why would Damion lie.

I don't know how I got here but I guess it was for the better. While I was so engrossed with Damion. A cough was heard from someone near the door. We break apart from the kiss, instantly leaving my lips exposed to the cold air, and we look towards the door. Ryder.

"I suggest you guys keep it cool on a lower level" Ryder said, I saw Damion rolling his eyes.
"and I suggest you knock" Damion said.
All I could do was stand there with pink cheeks. Luckily everyone failed to notice.

"Alex, round 3 is about to start." Ryder said, then he looked at Damion "You too"

With that he left. Last day of the tournament, I wasn't expecting the tournament to go like this. I just planned to take revenge from Damion, not end up feeling for him again.

Touching my lips, I left the tent without another glance at Damion.

______________________________________________

What's up everyone? How did you enjoy this chapter. To be honest I was fangirling at the Dalex scene, I ship them so hard. Who's with me!

Questions:
1) it's the end of the tournament and time for Ethan to strike. What will happen?
2) guys I'm sorry for killing off Serena, it was necessary since there will be a few new characters. (not really a question)

That's all the questions I could think of. So hoped you enjoyed the chapter. LUV YALL