Chapter 13

Recap:

"Oh sorry, it's just that I know I've seen you somewhere... " he said, I froze in my spot and my heart stopped, then started beating faster, my throat turned dry and my eyes widened.

"Umm... R-really?" I asked, my heart is beating so hard that I think it might jump out of my chest.

"Yeah..... Wait a second. You're the rogue girl who attack our pack, aren't you?" he said firmly, with no trace of emotion on his face. I let go of the air I didn't know I was holding. My heart stopped beating as hard as before.
"Umm, yes.. " I said, I heard him growled, "No?"

"You nearly killed me!" he yelled coldly, earning stares from everyone, as he walked up to me. I walked backwards until I hit the wall.

I have to admit I'm scared right now, I'm not scared of him but of what he's capable of. I have never ever seen him like this. I mean I could knock him out, but I can't risk hurting him again, my mate or not.

He raises his arm and extends his claws, I closed my eyes real tight. This is the end........

"STEP AWAY FROM THE PRINCESS!" I heard someone yell from behind Damion. Damion lowered his arm and we both looked behind and saw Ethan.

"Oh my god, Ethan." I said as I ran under Damions arm to Ethan, embracing him into hug.

"Wait, P-princess?" he questions as if he just came into realisation. He turned around so that he was facing me fully.

"Are you okay?" Ethan said, I nodded.

He let go of me, rushed over to Damion grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and with one Swift movement his fist connected with Damion's jaw. I swear I heard a crack. Then he repeatedly punch him a couple of times before I collapsed on the floor, holding my heart. For some reason Ashley was howling in pain and I could feel pain everywhere that Ethan punched.

"Ethan stop!" I called out, but he didn't hear. He punched him harder but in the stomach, I held my stomach this time. Why the hell is this happening? I mean Damion is not mate anymore so why?

I feel myself getting weak.
"Ash, are ya gonna take over or should I just call it a day?" I mind linked Ashley.

"ETHAN. PUT. HIM. DOWN!!! " I yelled but that was not my voice, I mean it did come out of my mouth, but it was Ashley using her Alpha like tone.

Ethan instantly dropped him, Damion landed on his feet and Ethan whispered to something to Damion before he pushed him towards the wall behind him and he left. Damion stood there with a confused face staring at me.

Renee came running from behind me.
"Oh my god, what happened here? C'mon let's get you cleaned up" she said as she helped me up from the floor and walked me to my room, with her arm around my waist for support.

***

"What was that about?" Renee said as she took the make up palettes, and places them on the table.

"I honestly don't know, it was like I could feel Damions pain everywhere Ethan hit. " I replied.

"Do you know him? I mean obviously you do." she said as she started wiping my make up off. I nodded.

"Sort of, well he was my mate, but he rejected me within the first 2 minutes of finding out." she stopped wiping my face and her mouth dropped open.

"Oh my god, why didn't you tell me? If I had known I wouldn't have forced you to go there. Now I just feel plain stupid" she said as she threw herself on the bed.