Chapter 46

"We couldn't find her." I heard Damion said. From his panting I could tell he was running.
"Don't worry, we will." Lucas said. They're all here. Omg they're all here. I decided to put my hair in a bun.
"There's no need, she-." Renee said, to the guys with Sebastian standing behind her.

Before she could finish I stood up from the sofa and ran out the room and into where everyone else was and jumped on to Damion, wrapping my arms around his neck burying my head into his neck. His body had tensed.

"A-Alex?" he questioned, I looked up at him, his confused face was now replaced with a wide grin as he hugged me back burying his head in to my neck. We stayed there for what seemed like minutes just inhaling each others scent. He smelt like chocolate. Until someone cleared their throat. I looked back up to see that everyone had surround, looking at us.

"When is it my turn? " Ryder said opening his arms, I got down from Damion's embrace suddenly making him growl but I ignored it and hugged Ryder. Once I was done with him I walked over to Lucas hugging him and planted a kiss on his cheek. Which earned another growl from Damion but made me smile.

I walked back to Damion and wrapped my arms around his torso.
"Let's go" I heard someone whisper, soon everyone was out if sight.
"I'm sorry" I said, Damion muttered an it's okay before he started stroking my cheek.
"How did you escape? How did you get here? Who's clothes you wearing? " he started asking, question after questions, ranting on. I looked at him, with him looking at me. I gave him the 'are you serious' look.
"Damion?"
"Mmm... "
"There's time for answering later. Just shut up and kiss me" I bluntly said, he looked at me with the 'are you serious' look. But I just cutted him off by smashing my lips onto his, he responsed by kissing back.

My hands made their way to the back of his head, playing around with his hair, while his hand trailed their way to my waist lifting me up. So I wrapped my legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss. He licked my lips, seeking entrance but me being me denied his access and pulled away placing my forehead on his.

"I missed you." I whispered, he responded by kissing my forehead. I removed my legs from his waist and stood on the ground and we both made our way to the kitchen where everyone else was sitting. Renee was sitting on Sebastian's lap, they were talking as Bash played with her hair. Jason was standing with Iris, with his hands round her waist just swaying side to side. Ryder, Lucas and Jack were just sitting there just looking at the rest being cozy with their mates, with their face in a scowl. After a few minutes Lucas's mate, Adele came and joined us by sitting on his lap. I rolled my eyes at the both of them and placed my head on Damion chest when out of no where my name was called out.

"Alex?" I heard the voice coming from the living area. Gosh how could I forget about Rilyn. I instantly moved away from Damion and made my way to the living area to see that Rilyn had already woken up and was sitting up holding her head.

"Are you okay?" I said, once I reached her side.
"Yeah, but my head hurts like hell." she said, I smiled weakly at her before telling to lay back down.

"Where am I?" She asked as she looked around the room.
"At my pack house." I replied. "Are you thirsty?"

She nodded.
"Can someone get me a glass of water?" I yelled from the living room particularly at no one. Damion came and said that Ryder is getting it.

"Ri, this is my mate Damion" I said, looking up at Damion to see him smiling at the mention of mate. She looked up at him and her eyebrow furrowed. At first she tensed, then started moving away, is she scared? But once she made eye contact with him, she relaxed.

"D-do I know you?" she asked. Damion looked at her confused and shook his head. "I don't think so." He replied sitting on the couch next to where I was sitting.
"I swear I've seen your face before. But where? " she said thinking really hard.

As I was looking at Rilyn I heard glass smash, looking towards the door way I see that Ryder was standing there with his hand in the same position it was before the glass fell on the ground. His eyes were widened and I swear I could see tears swelling up.

"Rilyn?" he said barely above a whisper but we all heard it. Rilyn looked at him, thats when I realised why Rilyn looked very familiar, are they.....

"Ryder?" she responded back, as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Ryder came running on the sofa next to Rilyn, who had now sat up, hugging her. Rilyn started crying on his shoulder.

I turned over to Damion who had the same shocked look on his face.
"Are they twins?" I asked him, he looked at me and weakly smiled while nodding. Tears were pricking in the corner of his eyes too. He stood up and walked over to Rilyn and hugging her. I am so confused. Why is Damion hugging her?

I stood up and crossed my hands over my chest.
"Is there something I need to know?" I said, looking at Damion. He let go of the hug and looked at me. He scratched his neck.
"Well.... Us three may or may not be related" he said, he raised my eyebrows at him and he sighed.
"Fine, these two are my younger siblings" he said. I slapped my hand on my forehead
"How on earth did I not see that coming?" I said. I mean the resemblance is spot on, maybe not exactly the same but you know what I mean.

He stood up and came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his head in the crook of my neck. This sent sparks flying. The amount of sparks on my skin was intense.
"Damion? "
" mmmm.."
"Can you let me go? I'm not used to the touchy business with you. Sorry" I said, moving away from him, making his hands drop to his sides. The hurt could be seen all over his face but it disappeared as fast as it came.

I looked back at Rilyn who was yawning.
"You tired? come on let's get you upstairs" Ryder said, helping her up as they both went upstairs. I let them go before I turned to Damion, holding his hand and making our way over to the kitchen to see that everyone was in the same position as before.

"So what's up with you too?" I stated sitting on a seat facing them all. Renee looked at me and blushed, then shrugged. Bash looked up from Renee and looked at me.

"Thank you. " I said to Bash before hugging Damion arm. Bash looked at me and smiled before he nodded.

" I'm gonna go sleep then." I said turning around to leave but then I felt a hand grab my arm.
"oh no your not. We're all going Celebrating" Renee said. I smiled at her and nodded my head, she squealed and hugged me again.
"It's nice to be back" I said, returning the hug. We released and everyone was looking at me.

"Tonight's the full moon party, we could all go there for celebrating" Iris said, my smile grew even bigger and I nodded.

"Girls come on, we have 2 hours to get ready" Renee shouted energetically.

_______________________________________

So guys I'll update again, some time tonight.

*****2 CHAPTERS LEFT......... I think*****,