Make You Feel My Love

Start from the beginning

First, she applied foundation that matched your skin tone. Next, she put concealer under your eyes and contoured your cheeks and nose.

She pulled out a pink beauty blender and started blending everything that was on your face.

After doing so, she took out the Urban Decay Naked Pallet and did a black smokey eye.

She took a pair of false lashes and glued then to your eyelid, of course after doing winged eyeliner.

She made you apply red lipstick and then you were finished. You were surprised at how nice Drew was being.

Maybe Drew wasn't that bad on the inside, but on the outside she wanted to act tough and hide all the pain.

Piper came up to you with a dress and heels. She widened are eyes and smiled at how beautiful you looked.

"You look amazing (Y/N)! Also, here's the dress and shoes I picked out for you. Now go put them on!" She squealed. You could tell she was fangirling.

You went to the bathroom and locked the door to change. You studies the dress and heels.

The dress was a long, elegant, spaghetti strap, white dress. It was modest and appropriate for the occasion.

The heels were two inch silver heels. They were glittery and really pretty. They matched perfectly with the dress.

You put on the dress and heels and walked out of the bathroom. When everybody saw you, all the Aphrodite kids gasped at how beautiful you looked.

Lacy handed you a pair of pearl earrings to put in your ears to finish off your gorgeous look.

You thanked Piper, Lacy, and Drew as you walked out the cabin and walked to the amphitheater where the talent show was being held.

You walked backstage and sighed out of nervousness. You were the first person up since your cabin was first in alphabetical order that was participating.

Aphrodite would be first, but since they set it all up, they didn't want to participate.

The show began and you had butterflies in your stomach. You weren't scared about performing in front of the camp, but confessing your feelings to Leo.

"May we welcome our first contestant (Y/N) (L/N), daughter of Apollo. She will be playing the piano and singing the song "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele. She would like to dedicate this performance to Leo Valdez, Son of Hephaestus." Chiron announced.

All the campers clapped as you walked out in your beautiful gown and sat down on the piano stool.

You took in a shaky breath and adjusted the microphone so it was right in front of your mouth.

You put your hands on the starting keys and began playing. You started singing in your angelic voice.

"When the rain
Is blowing in your face
And the whole world
Is on your case
I could offer you
A warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows
And the stars appear
And there is no one there
To dry your tears
I could hold you
For a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you
Haven't made
Your mind up yet
But I would never
Do you wrong
I've known it
From the moment
That we met
No doubt in my mind
Where you belong

I'd go hungry
I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling
Down the avenue
No, there's nothing
That I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging
On the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
Though winds of change
Are throwing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing
Like me yet

I could make you happy
Make your dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends
Of the Earth for you
To make you feel my love."

You sang the whole song perfectly and played the piano beautifully. Everybody cheered and the gods had their mouths hanging open.

Yes, the gods and goddesses came to the talent show. The judges were Apollo, Demeter, Hermes, and Athena.

"I never knew my daughter could sing that perfect." Apollo managed to speak out as the rest of the judges were remained speechless.

You smiled your bright and beautiful smile and grabbed the microphone in your hand and stood up.

You put the microphone to your mouth and sighed happily. You were as confident as ever in this moment.

"Leo, just know that that is how much I love you, even though you don't love me back." You said sadly.

You watched as Leo stood up from the Hephaestus section of the amphitheater and walked to the stage.

Hephaestus stopped Leo for a second and whispered something in his ear, causing him to blush.

He continued and walked on the stage. He stood directly in front of you and before you realized, he cupped your cheeks and kissed you.

You shuddered when you felt his warm lips on your cold ones. You moved your hands to his chest and sighed happily in the kiss.

Leo pulled away and looked you straight in your (E/C) eyes. You stared back into his loving, chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you too."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
This is my new favorite Leo one shot that I made. It's so sweet and cute.

What do you guys think?

Love you guys💕